*****Official Rangers v Progrès Niederkorn Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Also a bit concerned only 1 of my 3 match tickets has turned up. Can't be fucked with a long wait at the ticket office on Thursday night to get reprints 

I phoned for my tickets last night and was told they will arrive by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest, plenty time yet m8.

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

I phoned for my tickets last night and was told they will arrive by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest, plenty time yet m8.

Hopefully, the sooner we get our smart cards the better mate, hate this paper ticket business :lol:

31 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wesley

Tavernier Goldson Edmundson Halliday

Kamara Jack Aribo

Ojo Arfield 

Morelos.

3-0. 

you are either on the wind up, know nothing or just a bitter cunt to leave Davis out of the starting 11. Which one is it?

McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Katic, Halliday, Docherty, Davis, Aribo, Arfield, Jones & Morelos. Seems like a balanced enough team with enough creativity to get through a side like this. 

Get 3/4-0 up in the first leg and it gives us the option to play what the manager thinks our best 11 is at Kilmarnock after the second leg.

20 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

you are either on the wind up, know nothing or just a bitter cunt to leave Davis out of the starting 11. Which one is it?

You've surely been on here long enough to know the way he posts now fs

Archived