govanblue in Fund Retirement Shocker!!!

govanblue

29 minutes ago, blueballss said:

Hope everything works out for the best with you GB, you will be sorely missed!

take care and look after yourself the same way you have looked after others for the last 6 ears and more!!

All the best

:cheers:

👂👂👂👂👂👂

Even though I have not known you for long, I could see how passionate you were about raising funds for Erskine and

Bravehound and I am sure like other members on here it was always a pleasure to donate and support these good causes.

I am sorry to hear about your health but as @Sweettartangirl says your health absolutely comes first.

So I wish you well and hopefully one day at Ibrox I can thank you in person face to face.

14 hours ago, govanblue said:

So after 6 years of fundraising, I’ve finally decided that it’s finally time for me to finally hang up my gloves, and finally start to draw the curtain down on my overly-long involvement in what was actually only supposed to be a one-off fundraiser.   There are lots of random, unrelated and non-controversial reasons behind my decision, the main one being health-related, so that’s the end of that discussion!  :p:

I’m sure many of you will be delighted at the news of my retirement, because let’s face it, I’m an annoying cunt, even on a good day.

Broxi.gif.1735e00100f2185caa8bb4a483e6927e.gif

I am reasonably sure that being an annoying cunt is not a medical condition. Look after yourself and get better. The fund has been good for us all and brought a good feeling to everyone involved so, thank you for bring it in to being.

I stole this off you.Broxi.gif.1735e00100f2185caa8bb4a483e6927e.gif.9fa80a7dd0edf4b0cd86f3796ca1a28a.gif

11 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Outstanding work from yourself and I wish you the very best in health and life, pretty sure @Zetland would be an excellent choice to take on the baton in the future?

This ☝️

All the best GB. Top man.

On 21/07/2019 at 17:46, govanblue said:

As if???

Okay, admittedly I did do exactly that 2 years ago :p: but things are different this time.  I've changed man! :innocent:

Making you the ‘Andy Murray’ of fundraisers!

Well done on your ‘comeback’ & thanks for all you’ve done over the years.

Look after yourself!

6 hours ago, Zetland said:

Our very own @govanblue got a mention on RR tonight. Just goes to show how much Bears have appreciated his efforts. :cup:

And rightly so, what was said? don't know if it was just me but when he was chasing a pound I was more likely to give it due to his perseverance.