Feel Good factor around the team/club/fans

Rlm

Hows everyone gauging our recent results?.. to me the news guys have looked decent and hit the ground running..the Goals have meant confidence has soared. I know the competitive games against  st jo's were against part timers however despatching marseille was a good sign. Alfredo and defoe have showed real quality. Not getting carried away but the early signs look good and positive for the campaign ahead.

12 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

And midfield surely?

I don’t know yet. I like the look of Aribo.

Do we count Docherty coming back in? I’m disappointed McCrorie is out. He gives us something against celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs etc that’s others in the squad don’t. 

The thing that does worry me the most is we seem to be the same tactically without a hint of trying something new. I don’t know if Gerrard trusts the team to play a different system.

My problem is we were promised a step up in quality throughout the squad. now I'm not saying we don't have  better players than we did last season so far it looks like we do. but who can say how much better they are until we see them against better teams than we have so far. Time will tell here's hoping they all go onto having a very successful season.

The attacking players we have brought in so far look like they want to take a man on, which is different from last season. Ojo, Jones, Hastie so far have been direct and pacy, which we were missing last season.

Aribo looks a good addition in midfield as well, so definitely looking a bit stronger for me.

True feelgood factor will only return once the silverware starts to roll in again, and we have wiped the smug smiles off of the faces of all those invested Scottish football who confidently predicted that we would never be a force again. When we do win a major trophy again, it will be like that scene from Kingsman, all over the World.