Daniel Candeias Leaves to Turkey

Broxi

4 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Couldn’t fault (usually) his work rate but just not good enough in the final third where we needed an improvement to take a title. Good move in my opinion. 

Are you confident we have an improvement, especially if Kent doesn't return. 

1 minute ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Based on him being left out of the europa league squad to new players in his position.

He scored two goals the last time he played mate. I think he was up for the fight but he wants first team football and logic told him he wasn't getting it here.

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Be in my first 3 picks against them to , took him off the December game almost cost us the 3 points , you need diggers in these games , Candieas work off the ball in these big games contributed to us winning massively 

Inclined to agree, I thought about mentioning the scum games, but they weren't the reason we won nothing last year. And if he isn't starting in the other fixtures, he won't be in contention nevermind match fit for a match against the vhermin.

1 hour ago, nik2402 said:

A bit disappointed in Candieas actually. First time he’s had any competition for his place and he’s took the first chance he got to jump ship. All his badge thumping seems a bit meaningless to me now. 

On the other hand I understand he’s looking after himself securing a 2 year deal somewhere however I still think he should’ve stayed and played his part in us winning a league before going.

The fans hardly show him any loyalty, so why the hell should he show us any? :lol:

Send all answers to @ForeverAndEver 

7 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

The fans hardly show him any loyalty, so why the hell should he show us any? :lol:

Send all answers to @ForeverAndEver 

For me it speaks volumes about him and his career. Never really stuck around anywhere for a long time. Got a good chance at winning trophies this year and writing his name into out history but he’s took the easy route out imo by not fighting for his place. Wish him all the best but there’s a reason he’s a journeyman and this has shown why. 

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Tav will miss him the most. 

Aye him and Tav really struck up a partnership last season. 

Was a decent player for us. Slight disappointment to see him go but we have a bloated squad so a bit of churn is necessary. 

"Thanks for the effort and all the best for the future" written in his leaving card all round. 

People will have there opinions but I’m gutted he’s away I don’t think any of our current wide players have that burning passion & energy he does when pressing the opposition don’t forget he had great chemistry with Tav down that right side I reckon he’ll be sorely missed tbh anyway all the best to him ! 

47 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

For me it speaks volumes about him and his career. Never really stuck around anywhere for a long time. Got a good chance at winning trophies this year and writing his name into out history but he’s took the easy route out imo by not fighting for his place. Wish him all the best but there’s a reason he’s a journeyman and this has shown why. 

Pretty good post and no one could argue with this tbh 

I think he was often much better in Europe than domestic games .I think we will miss some of his qualities but his attitude was not right for me .We ultimately won nothing with him .And he played in some of the biggest hammerings we had in my lifetime 

I have no issue with him as an individual. Always tried hard and behaved the way a Rangers player should. The reality of it is though we need to be improving. His return in terms of assists and especially goals was just not enough for a creative attacking player. Given his age and the time left on his contract it is a good deal for all concerned. 

25 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think he was often much better in Europe than domestic games .I think we will miss some of his qualities but his attitude was not right for me .We ultimately won nothing with him .And he played in some of the biggest hammerings we had in my lifetime 

Agree, I think his style of play is more suited to European ties.