E football PES 2020

The Godfather

8 days till the demo drops for this years half harder effort.

We are a partner club again I believe (last year we only got half a team actually scanned into the game despite the full squad being done in July).

Its going to be proper shit isn’t it?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, haven't played it since pro ev 7 or something other than about 1 game as a demo. Always follows the same routine, cunts get it cause they're sick of fifa not upping their game, pretend it's amazing for about 2 weeks then it goes in a drawer n fifa gets hammered for 8 months :lol:

49 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Ibrox will be in it from September. That's probably the only thing that will change from last year bar a few different teams being licenced. It's really petty of me but it pisses me off that we start off playing towards the Copland. Plus half the squad doesn't have faces, and there no chants or Ibrox-unique crowd noise at all...

Generally speaking, if they fix the menus, sort out regens in Master League, and let everything be editable, (even if they didn't touch the game-play at all) they'd probably be a lot more successful.

That and the stadium having zero atmosphere annoys me. 

The only time you can tell you are playing at Ibrox is the cut scenes at  the start and HT/FT. Maybe when a goal is scored too but that’s it. For 90% of the game you feel like your playing at a generic stadium which is piss poor if you have all the licensing rights and can’t be arsed using them correctly.

They won’t change it though, not for Scottish clubs anyway.

9 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

The only time you can tell you are playing at Ibrox is the cut scenes at  the start and HT/FT. Maybe when a goal is scored too but that’s it. For 90% of the game you feel like your playing at a generic stadium which is piss poor if you have all the licensing rights and can’t be arsed using them correctly.

They won’t change it though, not for Scottish clubs anyway.

Just admit mate it's absolutely superb the job they've done when it's pre match etc on the stadium. It looks amazing 

The game doesn’t feel like an improvement on last year. Feels less responsive and is far too slow a pace, graphics actually look worse. Disappointed after all the good reviews and praise. Pisses me off that in 2019 we still don't have someone who can just make a fun playable football game.

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

I will probs be robbed in to buying this just like every year hoping it will be gd 

They have got to include chants and have us shooting towards the broomy first half

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

Il be getting it as usual canny help me self ,play it for a few weeks and then give the wee man it for a frisby no doubt 

I snapped 2019 a few months back. Just raging with online so ripped the cable out then turned back on ejected and snapped.

im 31 ffs 

Archived