Sheepshaggers cutting allocation

Escobar

Following an increase in the number of incidents of unacceptable conduct within Scottish football last season, Aberdeen FC has today announced its plans for the coming season, designed to ensure the Pittodrie matchday experience is one that can be undergone in as safe and enjoyable environment as possible for all supporters.

As a consequence of the review, undertaken in conjunction with Police Scotland and the Sports Ground Advisory Working Group, the South Stand segregation area currently used in lower category games will now be in place during all categories of games. A total of 1,662 tickets will subsequently be available in the away section.

A segregation banner will be utilised in the middle of section R and will be stewarded and policed accordingly. This ensures that at all games there is an enhanced area between the two sets of supporters.

Our clubs a fucking disgrace man, actually bend over and take whatever is thrown our way.

We will be getting less than 1000 tickets everywhere we go soon. 

I’m willing to bet we will have two stands again at Killie before the season is out. 

2 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

How is this our clubs fault?😂 as long as they can justify it ie safety etc then there’s fuckall we can do.

Another club cutting allocation with bullshit excuses. That’s now Killie, Hibs, Aberdeen and Motherwell all cut allocations. Funny how there were no safety issues all these years but now there is?

Give us 50 tickets for all I care, longs that is all we take for the next 3-4 year.

Blumhoilann likes this

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Another club cutting allocation with bullshit excuses. That’s now Killie, Hibs, Aberdeen and Motherwell all cut allocations. Funny how there were no safety issues all these years but now there is?

Give us 50 tickets for all I care, longs that is all we take for the next 3-4 year.

Still not our clubs fault though.

bazman and Malkytfp1 like this

3 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Their stadium is crumbling and they aren't spending any money on it due to the development of the new one. 

This is not our boards fault. You're off your head. 

16 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Our clubs a fucking disgrace man, actually bend over and take whatever is thrown our way.

We will be getting less than 1000 tickets everywhere we go soon. 

I’m willing to bet we will have two stands again at Killie before the season is out. 

Look who we have fighting our corner mate , we’ve fucking no chance 

Escobar likes this

I’m not blaming the board for them cutting the allocation obviously, it’s the fact they’ve not done anything about other teams doing it so far and now it’s a free for all. It will continue to happen and we won’t do anything about it.

Would love to see the outcry if we were playing Livingston to win the league and they decided to cut our allocation to 200, I’m sure everyone would be sound with that. 

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Whilst it squeezes RSC's and makes it harder and harder to operate

We'll have well over 100 members and 2 tickets. 

Coupled with the allocation reduction at the piggery & rugby park it's taken a huge amount out of the supply whilst the demand continues to increase. 

Those on the away CCCS this year will likely receive just 3 tickets this year from 19 away games. 

My comment was a bit tongue in cheek tbh,

That’s far from ideal for people running the RSC’s but the real losers are Aberdeen who will have less bums on seats and less income for their club, whoever misses out on the trip to Aberdeen will have more beer vouchers in their own pocket to spend somewhere other than that big grey shitehole up north.

11 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

I’m not blaming the board for them cutting the allocation obviously, it’s the fact they’ve not done anything about other teams doing it so far and now it’s a free for all. It will continue to happen and we won’t do anything about it.

Would love to see the outcry if we were playing Livingston to win the league and they decided to cut our allocation to 200, I’m sure everyone would be sound with that. 

Tbf, Motherwell and Hibs don’t really bother me, Dempsey done it to try get more fans in for them and realised it wasn’t working so patched it, and Motherwell have done it to try and help with their season ticket deal, as it’s only the small section we got that’s been took away.

The problem is that whilst we criticise teams for reducing our allocation, as soon as it gets raised again (for whatever reason) we take up the new full allocation.

Many speak about not going etc, but when was the last time we didn't take up our allocation for any length of time?

It's a dilemma for most fans who simply want to follow and watch their team, particularly RSC's who have a demand to try and meet.

41 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

How is this our clubs fault?😂 as long as they can justify it ie safety etc then there’s fuckall we can do.

That's not strictly true.  We could have all this stop overnight, if we didn't go to the games.  I know it is not going to happen any time soon, but our support could have it stopped right away, if we wanted to.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tbf, Motherwell and Hibs don’t really bother me, Dempsey done it to try get more fans in for them and realised it wasn’t working so patched it, and Motherwell have done it to try and help with their season ticket deal, as it’s only the small section we got that’s been took away.

That’s fine mate, just don’t want to see people on here greeting when they only get 2-3 tickets from CCS the full season. 

Cedrick likes this