Sheepshaggers cutting allocation

Escobar

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tbf, Motherwell and Hibs don’t really bother me, Dempsey done it to try get more fans in for them and realised it wasn’t working so patched it, and Motherwell have done it to try and help with their season ticket deal, as it’s only the small section we got that’s been took away.

I don't think it was the sole reason but hibs giving us the full stand again timed quite nicely with them paying off Lennon. 

The mutton molesters "match day experience"  consisting of singing songs about  a serious injury to one of our players and mocking the victims of the terrible events of the Ibrox disaster 

Irrelevant shitepot club still stuck in the 1980s 

Fuck them 

30 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

I’m not blaming the board for them cutting the allocation obviously, it’s the fact they’ve not done anything about other teams doing it so far and now it’s a free for all. It will continue to happen and we won’t do anything about it.

Would love to see the outcry if we were playing Livingston to win the league and they decided to cut our allocation to 200, I’m sure everyone would be sound with that. 

Rangers have cut the away allocation too.  Most notably to celtic after a long standing agreement whereby they were getting 8000 away fans in.  Rangers have every right to do that why would any other club get to dictate what we do at our stadium?  Similarly, Aberdeen can do what the fuck they want at theirs, and we have no say in it.

48 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Hating themselves to death, good.

Can’t understand how anyone can think its our clubs fault though 🙄

I think the frustrating part is we know fine well the people within the club to support the fans will do nothing to fight it especially coz turning round and saying ok we’ll just take no tickets then affects them missing the game , eg this Kilmarnock ticket saga if our club had any bawz they’d be telling Killie you’ve got until today lunch time to give us our allocation or we’re taking no tickets, never happen though Killie could give us our allocation next Sunday morning and we’d pander to it , we don’t all have the luxury of stoating up to the ticket office and lifting a dozen tickets for every game, we need notice 

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

Rangers cut the away allocation too.  Most notably to celtic have a long standing agreement whereby they were getting 8000 away fans in.  Rangers have every right to do that why would any other club get to dictate what we do at our stadium.  Similarly, Aberdeen can do what the fuck they want at theirs and we have no say in it.

Of course it is, it’s totally their decision. Thing is; we would give tarriers 1 ticket for Ibrox for the rest of time and we’d be fine. If these diddy clubs didn’t have us and the fenians selling out their allocations they would be in deep trouble. 

I don’t mind them cutting allocations, keep it that way for good then. 

They will only lose revenue over this as their own fans can’t fill the ground.

Although I would say some of our fans need to smarten up. Throwing seats, whiskey bottles and other shite like last season can’t go on. They will only use it as an excuse to hammer us disproportionately.

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Of course it is, it’s totally their decision. Thing is; we would give tarriers 1 ticket for Ibrox for the rest of time and we’d be fine. If these diddy clubs didn’t have us and the fenians selling out their allocations they would be in deep trouble. 

I don’t mind them cutting allocations, keep it that way for good then. 

Rangers make absolutely no money from the sale of away tickets.  If others clubs want to cut allocations and leave their stadiums with empty seats, let them.  The most important thing is to keep packing out Ibrox and that’s what’s happening.

3 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Another club cutting allocation with bullshit excuses. That’s now Killie, Hibs, Aberdeen and Motherwell all cut allocations. Funny how there were no safety issues all these years but now there is?

Give us 50 tickets for all I care, longs that is all we take for the next 3-4 year.

after the way all these clubs treated us  i would not give any of them a fucking penny  our supporters should have boycotted them a long time ago

if its safety reason as they say surely we could get a beamback at ibrox were we get the money tell them to stick there tickets up there arse if they cant keep the fans safe Rangers should have every right to explore this they opened the door