Progres away tickets

RFC55

I've put the feelers out for some.Rangers end tickets and hoping the travel club opens back up as I've got the wee yin going with me next week.

Anyone know how easy or where to.obtain home end tickets for a worst case scenario situation?

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I've put the feelers out for some.Rangers end tickets and hoping the travel club opens back up as I've got the wee yin going with me next week.

Anyone know how easy or where to.obtain home end tickets for a worst case scenario situation?

they had a neutral section at stadium last time that went straight into our end.

they never cared its sort of a low category game

4 minutes ago, bouncy said:

they had a neutral section at stadium last time that went straight into our end.

they never cared its sort of a low category game

Do you know where people purchased from mate?

Can't even see a website for progres never mind a ticket section :lol:

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Do you know where people purchased from mate?

Can't even see a website for progres never mind a ticket section :lol:

Am in the same boat as you mate, spoke to a few folk who were there before and they said the stadium were selling them no bother.

12 minutes ago, ManchestGer said:

Might have to do the same, only just signed up to the travel club so got 0 points. Just had an email from the club saying those with 1+ can purchase tickets now 

That's promising. If they wanted to go.im.sure they'd have already booked 

25 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Here I imagine the train from Dusseldorf airport to central you can buy tickets on the day when you arrive there? Website is a pain in the arse n cba booking it in advance 

What day you flying in mate?

Just now, Rfc52 said:

What day you flying in mate?

Thursday morning from Manchester mate. Get there about 9, was hoping to just get off the plane, find a train operator and buy tickets to Dusseldorf central, like you would  at Edinburgh for a tram or something  😂

24 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Thursday morning from Manchester mate. Get there about 9, was hoping to just get off the plane, find a train operator and buy tickets to Dusseldorf central, like you would  at Edinburgh for a tram or something  😂

I'm going in on the Wednesday mate. I'll let you know if I get train or taxi and how much it is. 

26 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

You coming with us?

5 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Nah will be a canter mate. He said himself they expect a lot of people will be applying on the off chance they pick up a point for applying. Am on 0 points and hopeful

You gone?

I'm hoping to at least get home end tickets. I wouldn't care if it's just me but the waens their with me so that puts a different slant on it 

22 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Oh well home end it is 

From what I remember people who weren't in the travel club were managing to get tickets over there no problem.

In fact last time I went in the home end by accident and just said to the guy and he took me round to the away end without checking a ticket or that :lol:

Think if you want you’ll get tbh. Doesn’t matter if you’re on 0 anyway if you don’t get cause you’ll still pick up the point and nab a home end ticket anyway which is ok. 

It’s good that you get the points if you don’t have enough, they obviously recognise you’ve booked etc so give you the point for going essentially but without the ticket

On 25/07/2019 at 11:38, Rfc52 said:

sent you pm