Progres away tickets

RFC55

3 minutes ago, BEE said:

Is collection for tickets there or here?

Independent Travel match tickets for the above game are now available for purchase to supporters who have accrued 1 or more points.  Purchases must be completed by the deadline of 12 noon, Sunday 28 July. Thereafter, any remaining tickets, subject to availability, will be offered for purchase to supporters with 0 points.

Tickets are priced at £19, and can be purchased online by clicking the link here. During the payment process, you will be prompted to update and confirm your passport number to complete the transaction.

Please send a copy of your travel itinerary to travelclub@Rangers.co.uk. 

As we are not yet in receipt of the tickets from FC Progres Niederkorn, we are unable to confirm ticket delivery and collection information. For this game, Special Delivery will be an available option and if preferred, should be selected during ticket purchase. Further details will be communicated once the allocation has arrived and the tickets have been fulfilled. 

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Independent Travel match tickets for the above game are now available for purchase to supporters who have accrued 1 or more points.  Purchases must be completed by the deadline of 12 noon, Sunday 28 July. Thereafter, any remaining tickets, subject to availability, will be offered for purchase to supporters with 0 points.

Tickets are priced at £19, and can be purchased online by clicking the link here. During the payment process, you will be prompted to update and confirm your passport number to complete the transaction.

Please send a copy of your travel itinerary to travelclub@Rangers.co.uk. 

As we are not yet in receipt of the tickets from FC Progres Niederkorn, we are unable to confirm ticket delivery and collection information. For this game, Special Delivery will be an available option and if preferred, should be selected during ticket purchase. Further details will be communicated once the allocation has arrived and the tickets have been fulfilled. 

Aye I got that mate but I don't see how they can offer delivery if they're not sure they're going to have time to do collection here.

3 minutes ago, BEE said:

Aye I got that mate but I don't see how they can offer delivery if they're not sure they're going to have time to do collection here.

Seems like they want us to take special delivery, I have. Once they get tickets they'll then make last minute collection arrangements (when tickets finally received will dictate whether thats only there or here too) and standard delivery options (highly unlikely due to timescales).

Progres clearly the cause of problems here for whatever reason.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Seems like they want us to take special delivery, I have. Once they get tickets they'll then make last minute collection arrangements (when tickets finally received will dictate whether thats only there or here too) and standard delivery options (highly unlikely due to timescales).

Progres clearly the cause of problems here for whatever reason.

Saying on FF collection is in Luxembourg after speaking to Rangers.

53 minutes ago, SK RFC said:

Is the site down for buying tickets online? Trying to get on but it won’t load 

Yes, shambles.

13 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Anyone going over should give Uber a try for a taxi, always found it shit over here but a lot cheaper than other taxi's abroad.

Saved me a fortune over in Vienna.

Pretty sure no Uber in Luxembourg, there was another service I used but don’t recall the name now.

Edit: Webtaxi.

19 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Club not expecting to get tickets until today at some point.

At this rate anyone who chose special delivery will be searching for home tickets over there.

Collection tomorrow at some point I’d guess.

6 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Collection tomorrow at some point I’d guess.

There'll definitely have to be pick up over there now I imagine.

I'm working today and tomorrow and flight is Wednesday morning so won't have a chance to get to Ibrox. 

Guessing I won't be the only one either. 

3 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

There'll definitely have to be pick up over there now I imagine.

I'm working today and tomorrow and flight is Wednesday morning so won't have a chance to get to Ibrox. 

Guessing I won't be the only one either. 

Rangers are posting these out today. 

9 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Surely not? People paid £7 extra for Special Delivery, I'm gona go along at lunch time and try collect.

Let us know how you get on, mate. I'm hopeful of being able to collect mines today as well. If I can't I'll need to wait until Luxembourg