Progres away tickets

RFC55

This is beyond a joke and a poor service to Loyal fans travelling to support the team. Even if Progres have failed to provide tickets on time, fans already in Europe or travelling over the next couple of days should be able to collect tickets in Luxembourg and not be fobbed of with “We’ll try to send them out...” Sending them out is not much use if you’ve already headed off!

1 hour ago, nedged said:

This is beyond a joke and a poor service to Loyal fans travelling to support the team. Even if Progres have failed to provide tickets on time, fans already in Europe or travelling over the next couple of days should be able to collect tickets in Luxembourg and not be fobbed of with “We’ll try to send them out...” Sending them out is not much use if you’ve already headed off!

I agree, it's the communication which has been a joke. I sent  (what I thought to be) a reasonably clear email asking when the latest possible pick-up at the ticket center would be, and got fobbed off with, "an email will be sent out once received. Surely there should be a contingency for these situations that can be communicated?

i get they will want to minimize collections over there, but people have plans and could do without the anxiety of not knowing, and unable to plan.

TRAVEL CLUB.jpg