New Away Top

So it went on sale Friday, went online one day later and can't buy it.  What kind of tin-pot operation are we running?  Still certain elements of the club are sadly lacking.  Get this lot to fuck next season and get back to adidas who will at least be able to meet demand

1 minute ago, YouStayClassySanGovano said:

So it went on sale Friday, went online one day later and can't buy it.  What kind of tin-pot operation are we running?  Still certain elements of the club are sadly lacking.  Get this lot to fuck next season and get back to adidas who will at least be able to meet demand

Stop drinking and posting.

Rambo1872 likes this

21 minutes ago, YouStayClassySanGovano said:

😂 shame on me wanting to give the club my sixty quid!

Fuckin junior teams have adidas strips by the way so I don't think it would be a tough ask! 

A club of our stature should have enough provision to supply the fan base demand. Simple

Could try going to the store

9 hours ago, YouStayClassySanGovano said:

Why did you not go online the day they went on sale? 

32 minutes ago, YouStayClassySanGovano said:

Fuckin junior teams have adidas strips by the way so I don't think it would be a tough ask! 

A club of our stature should have enough provision to supply the fan base demand. Simple

Junior teams with Adidas strips buy the plain shirts from Pro direct etc and get their badges put on them. Nothing to do with them having a deal with Adidas. 

1 hour ago, YouStayClassySanGovano said:

You weren't giving it away though were you? You are demanding a football top in return. You have blown the whole thing out of proportion. I don't think you deserve a top now  to  be honest. Go sit on the naughty step.

WCPRANGERS1 likes this

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

No a big fan of your attitude tbh.

Attitude?  Expectation that we can actually buy our team's kit.  I'm truly expecting too much and will immediately go sit in a corner and consider my unrealistic life goals.  Like not encountering halfwits on a fitba forum 😂

4 minutes ago, YouStayClassySanGovano said:

Attitude?  Expectation that we can actually buy our team's kit.  I'm truly expecting too much and will immediately go sit in a corner and consider my unrealistic life goals.  Like not encountering halfwits on a fitba forum 😂

No need for this tbf