Jump to content

First choice CB pairing?


Recommended Posts

Right now it has to be Katic and Edmundson but I think the boss will go with Helander and Goldson .

I think big Goldson is now the weakest option of our CBs and no doubt the new guy will start when he's fit but his partner is a tough choice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Katic and Katic

Anybody who thinks it’s going to be other than Goldson and Helander is kidding themself.

Based on what I have saw, I have to say Edmundson & Katic. I know it won't be that.

14 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Edmondson and Helander for Europe and cups. 

Goldson and Katic for the league. 

Thoughts? 

I think we might see something like this once the league gets underway mate.

A pairing that starts most league games and one which plays in Europe and domestic cups.

Think SG will probably go with Goldson and Helander as the league pairing though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/07/2019 at 11:20, deeMor1 said:

Will be goldson and helander with edmundson first choice replacement. 

Thats what I think, but prefer Katic and Goldson, as they do play well together, but Edmundson looks very good so far. If Edmundson continues to play as he is then Katic and Edmundson.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Goldson/ Katic  not seen enough of Edmundson or Helander yet.

I saw enough of them, last night, to know how fucking shite they are when it comes to sideways messing about. That Edmundson looks much more comfortable on the ball and quite nimble on his feet so I would have him as the main starter until we can bed Helander in. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thehost said:

I saw enough of them, last night, to know how fucking shite they are when it comes to sideways messing about. That Edmundson looks much more comfortable on the ball and quite nimble on his feet so I would have him as the main starter until we can bed Helander in. 

 

That's what they would have been told to do to draw the team onto them didnt work last night, but they still kept a clean sheet and are our best options at the back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Smile said:

That's what they would have been told to do to draw the team onto them didnt work last night, but they still kept a clean sheet and are our best options at the back.

I am under no illusions that they, McGregor and jack have been instructed to fuck about like this, since they did it all last season. What I cant understand is SG moans about it, it causes us to be toothless and costs us valuable points, yet they all still continue with it.

Bizarre. 

Smile likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, thehost said:

I am under no illusions that they, McGregor and jack have been instructed to fuck about like this, since they did it all last season. What I cant understand is SG moans about it, it causes us to be toothless and costs us valuable points, yet they all still continue with it.

Bizarre. 

I agree we should really be rolling teams like that over they looked rubbish.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...