New Record blog

The Dude

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

no mate, he can't.

He cares about the record more than he cares about The Rangers - isn't that obvious?

Get in there.......  a true Bear telling it how it is.  Biggest phoney on here so he is and yet people beg down to him. His news is second hand, that's not journalism. 

42 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Get in there.......  a true Bear telling it how it is.  Biggest phoney on here so he is and yet people beg down to him. His news is second hand, that's not journalism. 

It's a blog mate. But I know what you mean. Maybe RM should start a new section just for his stuff cause it's getting boring now having his self supporting links in the Bears Den. If he had any confidence that there's interest in his writing he would wait and see if others post links.

6 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

It's a blog mate. But I know what you mean. Maybe RM should start a new section just for his stuff cause it's getting boring now having his self supporting links in the Bears Den. If he had any confidence that there's interest in his writing he would wait and see if others post links.

Im not Jamie Currie. 

6 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Sorry mate I just assumed. I don't click on these DR things

Don't you go apologising to that fanny.  :notallowed:

It's in the record, so just because it's not his blog (for a change!) doesn't mean we should welcome it with open arms.

Never trust anything that 'dude' posts - it's always self-serving.