Alfredo has rejected 10million pounds per year move to China

RDB14

Just now, OhW said:

So what’s your take on it?

Personally I think most of that is pure guesswork from Sky.

I don't doubt they would be willing to pay him big wages but I'm curious as to how sky know what wages are on offer and that they're willing to meet the valuation but they can't even tell us what that valuation is. Only that its "in excess of" £15m.

I'm also curious as to where Morelos would fit into their squad if it was genuine as he would be the 5th foreign player in their squad when they're limited to playing 3. That's a lot of money for a bit part player.

3 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

The money the Chinese can offer is unbelievable, but let's be honest, if your a young footballer at the top of your game, you want to play in the EPL or la liga, surely. 

The chinese league is where footballing careers die. Look at Nico Gaitan. Benfica to Atletico Madrid and he was linked with Man Utd etc but went to China instead.

Now he's kicking about the MLS.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I don't doubt they would be willing to pay him big wages but I'm curious as to how sky know what wages are on offer and that they're willing to meet the valuation but they can't even tell us what that valuation is. Only that its "in excess of" £15m.

I'm also curious as to where Morelos would fit into their squad if it was genuine as he would be the 5th foreign player in their squad when they're limited to playing 3. That's a lot of money for a bit part player.

Possible that Rangers could have leaked it?

Sets the benchmark for what we’re looking for, plus a wee good news story about Alfie knocking back huge money. 

Not sure why everyone’s getting so angry. If it was the horrible Scottish media stirring up shite then surely they’d go with ‘Chinese club eyeing up big money offer’ to turn his head?

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Fair enough, but guesswork based on what? Do people think Sky made it up? Or they think Morelos’ agent has made it up? 

I don’t know any other team that gets bullshit called on their transfers like this. 

4 minutes ago, OhW said:

Fair enough, but guesswork based on what? Do people think Sky made it up? Or they think Morelos’ agent has made it up? 

I don’t know any other team that gets bullshit called on their transfers like this. 

Google most teams and you will see them linked with lots of players and made up stories with no actual links. Sporting lisbon had to deny reports that they have agreed a deal to sell Fernandes to Man Utd......there is also about a dozen other stories linking various players some of them involving permutations with other clubs.

9 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The chinese league is where footballing careers die. Look at Nico Gaitan. Benfica to Atletico Madrid and he was linked with Man Utd etc but went to China instead.

Now he's kicking about the MLS.

Yip, agreed mate.

15 minutes ago, OhW said:

If anything probably his agent trying to generate interest. Can't see what Sky would have to gain by making up the story and I certainly don't see it being the club.

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm sure the Chinese team will come out and  deny this since it's been made up 

They probably won't comment either way unless they're asked.

Napoli were linked with biscuit hips for weeks and were supposedly asking to be kept informed by the taigs and they were trying to move on players to make way for him etc.

It took Ancelotti being asked directly about that for him to deny interest.

This was also reported by sky.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

They probably won't comment either way unless they're asked.

Napoli were linked with biscuit hips for weeks and were supposedly asking to be kept informed by the taigs and they were trying to move on players to make way for him etc.

It took Ancelotti being asked directly about that for him to deny interest.

This was also reported by sky.

We are into specifics here though. That's a bit more than linking someone tbh