Alfredo has rejected 10million pounds per year move to China

RDB14

22 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We are into specifics here though. That's a bit more than linking someone tbh

Reporting that Napoli were in constant contact with the taigs asking to be kept informed of his situation and reporting that they were trying to offload Mario Rui to allow them to make a bid for Tierney is fairly specific tbh

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

If it was a £30m deal and he was to get £10 m his transfer fee would have been £20m.  I see that McBurnie is going for £20 m and he couldn't lace Alfredo's boots.

I think they are insinuating it’s a £30m deal for the Chinese team as they have a 100% transfer tax in China.

If they pay us £15m they have to pay the Govt £15m.

17 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Reporting that Napoli were in constant contact with the taigs asking to be kept informed of his situation and reporting that they were trying to offload Mario Rui to allow them to make a bid for Tierney is fairly specific tbh

then Ancelotti comes out and says that's a lot of shite, we've got two left-backs better than him, all the best to Tierney

22 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think they are insinuating it’s a £30m deal for the Chinese team as they have a 100% transfer tax in China.

If they pay us £15m they have to pay the Govt £15m.

Why would they insinuate that on a Morelos deal but not when discussing any other player's deal?

Amongst all the speculation I hope the wee man stays this season 

with all the talk of multi million pound offers before I’d say his discipline let him down towards end of season and he blew it 

knuckle down prove to everyone you can do it and see next season all the best with 55 in the bag

he has won nothing yet a tittle in the bag ups the valuation imo

24 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Why would they insinuate that on a Morelos deal but not when discussing any other player's deal?

I don’t understand what you mean?

It’s a very real cost to a Chinese club and is intrinsically part of the deal and has an offsetting effect on their initial offer price.

Normal football transfers don’t have these same kind of considerations as VAT etc can be claimed back.