Borna

Just now, BlueMe said:

Did anyone else notice the impeccable Andy Halliday getting caught out of position when standing in the middle of defence, then trying to get back over and falling on his arse, putting their striker clean through on McGregor?

Worse than anything Barisic done tbf.

Fuckin desperate , they are so many on here just dying for Andy to fuck up..........

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

Walking a tightrope against a junior team. Mon tae fuck. Shat it

He was on a booking and the referee was favouring them all night. One more mistimed tackle and he would have walked. I’m not even a particularly big fan of him but the quality of the opposition is irrelevant when everything else I said is true.

3 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

At least Alec cleland could cross

Nothing wrong with Alec cleland at all, good player , bears were blinded by the fact he was part of a 600k deal with Gary Bollan so automatically deemed shite , as is a good percentage of bears with Barisic coz he’s a “Croatian internationalist” 

Just now, DBBTB said:

He was on a booking and the referee was favouring them all night. One more mistimed tackle and he would have walked. I’m not even a particularly big fan of him but the quality of the opposition is irrelevant when everything else I said is true.

Stop it mate. Your posts I value. But that’s utter shit. He has gave nothing in the last 12 months and doesn’t even look like giving anything 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Shut the fuck up.

Oh, you’re hard 

1 minute ago, gazza27 said:

:lol:aye nae bother wee man 

Easily. Wasn’t the case when he was slaughtered, but now he’s actually doing  well and people are liking it, it’s all because he’s a Rangers fan 😂 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Easily. Wasn’t the case when he was slaughtered, but now he’s actually doing  well and people are liking it, it’s all because he’s a Rangers fan 😂 

F9276C22-BC6E-4B49-9824-E22C08AB45FB.jpeg

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Without even a goodbye. 

Your hardon for Wallace is up there 

4 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Did anyone else notice the impeccable Andy Halliday getting caught out of position when standing in the middle of defence, then trying to get back over and falling on his arse, putting their striker clean through on McGregor?

Agreed. Halliday is literally the worst football player in the squad by a Country mile. He offers no use whatsoever other than snarling at the ref but that doesn’t excuse Barisic since Barisic is supposedly the future. 

6 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Covered for the 2 centre half’s out of position if  we’re talking about the same instance 

Just now, BlueMe said:

So you never seen Halliday actually fucking up, or are we not allowed to mention that?

Its dickheads like you who are waiting for him to fuck up so you can take the heat of the big pussy. We all know hes not a top class player big hes a far better  consistent player than this guy will ever be,........

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

He disnae fuckin tackle mistimed or otherwise