Borna

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Fail to see how Hallidays performance was any better defensively or offensively. Neither on such form are good enough.

Agree with this.

Both haven't been good enough, that's what a lot of people miss when criticising Barisic.

We need better than both.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

To be fair he wasn't good enough last season so I don't understand why in the last few weeks we are pretending he is 

Good pre season was the biggest pile of shite ever , can’t install a heart running around round in Portugal 

3 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Your hardon for Wallace is up there 

Not patter though is it? 

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He was sticking up for Worrall all last season, his hatred towards players he does not rate is pathetic, Candeias especially.

One of the worst posters on here when he has a hard on for 'x player' or dislikes another. 

So, me doing it with Worrall is different to you with Barisic? One literally looked competent, and people don’t like him because Katic got dropped and his mistake against Killie, prove me wrong and I’ll retire.

I don’t hate Candeias or Barisic at all, they’re just wank.

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Covered for the 2 centre half’s out of position if  we’re talking about the same instance 

He was standing inbetween the 2 of them, literally right next to Goldson, out of position.

We must not be talking about the same instance if you think he was actually covering anyone.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Not patter though is it? 

So, me doing it with Worrall is different to you with Barisic? One literally looked competent, and people don’t like him because Katic got dropped and his mistake against Killie, prove me wrong and I’ll retire.

I don’t hate Candeias it Barisic at all, they’re just wank.

Aye it's patter cause you say the same near every thread when Wallace is mentioned or you bring him up calling him hero and the like with the wee gay blue heart.same as when halliday is brought up somebody including me the night says Rangers man.the wee gay blue heart is patter is it not 

he's shite.

At some point he has  to produce a performance that makes us think he's got it in the locker.

He has never gave us this performance. Never has he put in a shift that has made me think it's in him.

A total shitebag from day one.

Average at very best and 2nd choice to Halliday.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Its dickheads like you who are waiting for him to fuck up so you can take the heat of the big pussy. We all know hes not a top class player big hes a far better  consistent player than this guy will ever be,........

I wasn't waiting, it literally happened. You maybe missed it because you were away licking a window tbf.

I am a dick head, agreed.................................

Barisic is far too lightweight and will enver cut it here but Halliday is utter pish too. Need a left back. I like Flanagan but he is limited in that position. Said months ago Taylor from Kilmarnock would be a solid option but can't see that happening. 

1 minute ago, gazza27 said:

Aye it's patter cause you say the same near every thread when Wallace is mentioned or you bring him up calling him hero and the like with the wee gay blue heart.same as when halliday is brought up somebody including me the night says Rangers man.the wee gay blue heart is patter is it not 

It’s not patter because he is my hero :lol:

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He was sticking up for Worrall all last season, his hatred towards players he does not rate is pathetic, Candeias especially.

One of the worst posters on here when he has a hard on for 'x player' or dislikes another. 

Poor troll who aspires to be his daily Rebel hero. Talks about folk being obsessed with that lot whilst bad mouthing many of our players worse than scum fans do.

No wonder he's not taken seriously on football matters.

7 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Stop it mate. Your posts I value. But that’s utter shit. He has gave nothing in the last 12 months and doesn’t even look like giving anything 

I don’t disagree with you by the way, he’s never going to make it with us because he doesn’t have the heart for it, but I genuinely think the guy was on a hiding to nothing tonight from the second he got booked because the referee was so poor.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I'm not sticking up for Barisic though mate, that's the difference. I've regularly said neither are good enough with their performances. My point has always been around people claiming Halliday is better or his performances are acceptable. Tonight is a perfect example, not a chance Hallidays second half was better, yet only Barisic is being slated. 

I even said to you the other day that both and Flanagan had like 2/3 very good games last season. Not a single one of the three have looked competent. 

Bring back Wallace!

Liked that before a read  the end comment 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I'm not sticking up for Barisic though mate, that's the difference. I've regularly said neither are good enough with their performances. My point has always been around people claiming Halliday is better or his performances are acceptable. Tonight is a perfect example, not a chance Hallidays second half was better, yet only Barisic is being slated. 

I even said to you the other day that both and Flanagan had like 2/3 very good games last season. Not a single one of the three have looked competent. 

Bring back Wallace!

He is better though, basing it on last season.

He wasn’t great tonight, and like you I’d rather we buy one, as I said the other day. 

Yes, lad.

Booked for nothing first half.  The commentators said he would need to be carful when a guy ran in to him and pretended to be inured that second half.

The guy was a victim of poor refereeing and was subbed for Halliday to stop us going down to 10 men - nothing to do with ability.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Poor troll who aspires to be his daily Rebel hero. Talks about folk being obsessed with that lot whilst bad mouthing many of our players worse than scum fans do.

No wonder he's not taken seriously on football matters.

Zero correlation, mr paranoia.

2 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Still patter though 

No.