Gerrard & Jack : Post Match Reactions

Virtuoso

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Ntcham, McGregor, Forrest, Ajer and Tierney all walk into our team. 

Dont know about Ntcham, and Ajer obv you see more of them :whistle: the other 3, yeah, but it says how far we've come when only 15 months ago they were better man for man all over the park.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Absolutely yes, sadly.

Ntcham, on last seasons form, doesn't even make our bench, never mind walk into our team.

Ajer, form what i've seen, isn't any better than Goldson or Katic and actually looked dodgy as fuck when put under pressure when we played them. 

Forrest and gay boy, i agree.

4 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Dont know about Ntcham, and Ajer obv you see more of them :whistle: the other 3, yeah, but it says how far we've come when only 15 months ago they were better man for man all over the park.

Ntcham at the top of his game is better than Jack and Kamara imo. Ajer is better than Katic again imo, but obviously hopefully Edmundson and Helander are better.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

Ntcham, on last seasons form, doesn't even make our bench, never mind walk into our team.

Ajer, form what i've seen, isn't any better than Goldson or Katic and actually looked dodgy as fuck when put under pressure when we played them. 

Yep, wouldn't want Ntcham anywhere near our dressing room, typically huffy french cunt, glad he's in there's tbh.

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Last season yes, but if he plays if two seasons ago then I think he does, hope not but.

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Ntcham at the top of his game is better than Jack and Kamara imo. Ajer is better than Katic again imo, but obviously hopefully Edmundson and Helander are better.AS

I would suggest just on age and experience that Helander is better, Ajer has yet to live up to the hype and is still about potential.  As for Katic, I think he has lapses on concentration but look at his desire to get on that ball v Derby - cunt would header his own  granny, rather develop him tbh

Ntcham isn't at the top of his game and doesn't want to be there, by no means does he walk into our team on current form , then there's his attitude...

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Last season yes, but if he plays if two seasons ago then I think he does, hope not but.

I don't rate him at all mate, he thinks he's a lot better than he is, plus his attitude is shocking, that's not the kind of cunt you want in a dressing room tbh.

If Rogic could last more than 60 mins i would say he's probably one of their best midfielders imo but i would still have Arfield or Davis over him tbh.

5 hours ago, Ivybank said:

They were a pub team ,they barely strung 2 passes together.gerrard played a full team ,why didn't he play his 3 signings? and rest players for Sunday? Because they couldn't be trusted, he said as much after the first leg, saying that the tie should have been dead and he could rotate players.

Angry Ivy