One Goal

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Keeping them out wasn’t our problem last season. 

Well last season nether was scoring as we score more than any other team in the league -- we lost silly goals in games that ended up as draws when we should have won.   Problem was inconsistency -- not sure if that has changed - fingers crossed. 

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Well last season nether was scoring as we score more than any other team in the league -- we lost silly goals in games that ended up as draws when we should have won.   Problem was inconsistency -- not sure if that has changed - fingers crossed. 

Same teams had our number all season 

2 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

No but the defence was a problem last seen also.

We will need to disagree mate. 

One or two total brain farts aside the problem we had was not being able to score against the same 10 men behind the ball tactics and getting with a break away goal or set piece single goal. 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Generally I agree but the same teams and the same tactics fucked us all season. 

And in many of those games it was creating chances that I felt was the problem. We're creating them now, we're just not clinical enough.

But we're looking strong at the back, dominant in midfield, and are creating chances. Yet it actually seems like we've just been fucked out of europe.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And in many of those games it was creating chances that I felt was the problem. We're creating them now, we're just not clinical enough.

But we're looking strong at the back, dominant in midfield, and are creating chances. Yet it actually seems like we've just been fucked out of europe.

I can see us having a lot of clean sheets this season but I can also see us struggling to break down the 10 man defence again. 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Yes and are we to just ignore the games we’re we couldn’t break down the same defences game after game. 

We were leading  most games where we drew and therefore had obviously broken the defence --- if you are saying we should have scored more I won't disagree