When did Craig Houston start working for the club?

16 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Think it was pretty clear right from the start what their agenda was and they played it perfectly as well

Ashley still has his fat paws all over us so that never worked out too well for us, albeit Houston  has done ok out of it.

22 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Love the team , rest of the place is infested with imposters , coming up with decisions no real bear on here or around the would would even consider , it’s all about what’s in it for them , where we would be 100% what’s in it for the club 

53F21F0E-C55E-4461-8E8C-AA32479AE51E.jpeg

The big question for me is why he’s still there. 

I cant mind the guys name but mind someone was given a position in the club then removed 3 days later because of tweets he made in humour years before? That’s fuck all compared to a guy stealing money from the club selling fake tops, saying he would restore graves and done fuck all then made hinself look like an arsehole in sports direct, offering a pound for a trolley full of stuff and cutting about in a rat mask. 

15 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Didn’t have to look far for an example , the absolute definition of imposter , down right making a cunt of a lad asking a genuine question , constantly belittles bears due to his perks within the club 

53F21F0E-C55E-4461-8E8C-AA32479AE51E.jpeg

Don’t see anything wrong with that tbh with you mate 

12 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

The big question for me is why he’s still there. 

I cant mind the guys name but mind someone was given a position in the club then removed 3 days later because of tweets he made in humour years before? That’s fuck all compared to a guy stealing money from the club selling fake tops, saying he would restore graves and done fuck all then made hinself look like an arsehole in sports direct, offering a pound for a trolley full of stuff and cutting about in a rat mask. 

Aye that was the guy that called Britney a liar on STV, (hero at the time) he was given a seat on the board but dismissed as you say.

Nothing like a Craig Houston thread to bring out the best of RM. 

Personally, I don't believe for a second his motivation for the SOS stuff and the campaign against those shower of cunts that were running our club then was his own self gain as has been said on this thread.  But you're more than welcome to disagree, I'll not be getting into it, that's my opinion, and you have yours.

Also, rewarding someone who has helped or supported you is hardly unique or something new. Just look at Boris for example, he rewarded those who helped and supported him. I'd be more surprised if it wasn't rewarded in some way.  Though again, I don't think that was his motivation anyway. I don't know him personally, but have close relatives whom I trust, that do.

My one and only post on this thread, been here done this too many times  before. Some seem to love slagging off other bears.

Cheers :cheers:

37 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Nothing like a Craig Houston thread to bring out the best of RM. 

Personally, I don't believe for a second his motivation for the SOS stuff and the campaign against those shower of cunts that were running our club then was his own self gain as has been said on this thread.  But you're more than welcome to disagree, I'll not be getting into it, that's my opinion, and you have yours.

Also, rewarding someone who has helped or supported you is hardly unique or something new. Just look at Boris for example, he rewarded those who helped and supported him. I'd be more surprised if it wasn't rewarded in some way.  Though again, I don't think that was his motivation anyway.

My one and only post on this thread, been here done this too many times  before. Some seem to love slagging off other bears.

Cheers :cheers:

You have your opinion and i have mine, its just that mine is 100% correct. The guys a grade A weapon

4 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

At least the guy had the balls to stand up and be counted when the club was getting screwed. 

Better that than those on here who did their best to deflect any criticism away from the cunts.

So fuck if he has a minor role in the club now.

What did he achieve other than employment for himself?

5 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

At least the guy had the balls to stand up and be counted when the club was getting screwed. 

Better that than those on here who did their best to deflect any criticism away from the cunts.

So fuck if he has a minor role in the club now.

Why is he silent now then? Forgot our board breaking contracts is fat Mike's fault. 

The guy is thick and an attention seeker. He is that thick the hag ran rings around him on telly. 

2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

What did he achieve other than employment for himself?

He, and his like , through their actions with the co-operation from the  South African felon, reduced the price of the shares bought in the IPO by true Rangers supporters,

monies that had been hard earned.

31 minutes ago, In walter we trust said:

We have more to think about , ridiculous the focus on this guy.

No, we need to call the chancers and charlatans who are on the make  at our club out.

Too many bad memories of Whyte and Green who bullshitted us in the past. 

Modern professionally skilled and qualified  employees from Steve Gerrard down  at our club now don't need to be associated with self seeking chancers like Houston., and it's an insult to our loyal fan base.

Out of interest, what do you mean by "More to think about" rather than appeasing this chancer ?