Dear Kilmarnock FC........................

Let's not  forget that a bone of contention amongst many Killie fans over the past few years has been that Rugby Park is too big.    Yet their club claim they need more seats to accommodate their legions.   Must have been a good 200 in the reclaimed Moffat End.  Impressive.

2 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Let's not  forget that a bone of contention amongst many Killie fans over the past few years has been that Rugby Park is too big.    Yet their club claim they need more seats to accommodate their legions.   Must have been a good 200 in the reclaimed Moffat End.  Impressive.

200 That could have been easily accommodated in other to.e areas, making their decision even more crazy. 

12 hours ago, Paulbrian11 said:

They look after their own interests first.  The sense of entitlement on here when clubs don’t pander specifically to Rangers is embarrassing.

How can you be looking after your own interests by cutting your nose of to spite your face ? It's kilmarnocks perogative to do  whatever they wish with their seats ,with one exception ,LEAVING IT EMPTY. Add up all the cash they will pour down the drain v the old firm and maybe you can afford enough to buy a real fuc*ing football pitch.

5 hours ago, MidSussexBlue said:

Apart from turning down the extra money on offer by limiting us, this game was shown live nationally.  If you are sitting in England watching this and see a half empty stadium, that is not going to give a very good impression of the state of the game in Scotland.  Why would Sky pay more for tv rights when they can argue (admitedly incorrectlly) that no one wants to watch the games which is the impression a half empty stadium gives.  It will hardly have sponsors queuing up to pump money in either.

100% and well said 

Not a jot about it in the papers .Only want to right about the big bad Rangers 😂

6 hours ago, ianferguson said:

How can you be looking after your own interests by cutting your nose of to spite your face ? It's kilmarnocks perogative to do  whatever they wish with their seats ,with one exception ,LEAVING IT EMPTY. Add up all the cash they will pour down the drain v the old firm and maybe you can afford enough to buy a real fuc*ing football pitch.

Old firm ? You are kidding there .I will absolutely guarantee you .The bheasts will get both stands next time they visit 

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Old firm ? You are kidding there .I will absolutely guarantee you .The bheasts will get both stands next time they visit 

You'd be wrong, Stevie Clarkes words "bye bye Rangers , bye bye celtic", also they've already sold season tickets for the Moffat stand so they'd surely not be stupid enough to open that can of worms. There's no reason to believe this is anti Rangers this is anti old firm in my opinion so it's highly unlikely the situation will change this season.

Just now, ianferguson said:

You'd be wrong, Stevie Clarkes words "bye bye Rangers , bye bye celtic", also they've already sold season tickets for the Moffat stand so they'd surely not be stupid enough to open that can of worms. There's no reason to believe this is anti Rangers this is anti old firm in my opinion so it's highly unlikely the situation will change this season.

Good post mate 

that would clear one thing up for me 

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

One of their directors has come out now and said it won’t be handed over and will remain the Family Stand.

Still weird for me 

when they can't sell out any of the stands 

bizarre behaviour 

1 stand for the Grandads and Oaps

2nd stand for the singles club and mentality impaired 

3rd stand for the blankets and banners 😀

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

One of their directors has come out now and said it won’t be handed over and will remain the Family Stand.

Gordon Sawyers in the family stand 🤣🤣🤣, a match made in heaven. Did you see his video at winning goal where he gives a fan an absolute torrent of abuse for celebrating the goal even though he's about 12 yrs of age tops. I counted 11 sections in that stand ,you could have put every fan into ONE of them , shambles.

On 04/08/2019 at 22:28, King Jela said:

Why do folk get defensive on behalf of Tav all of a sudden? He was fucking pish apart from his 2 corners. There was 90 minutes in between those 2 corners where he was honking. 

Total bollocks.

He's played better but whose driving run from deep in his own half beating two or three of their players sets up Aribo's shot which leads to corner for the fucking winning goal in the first place? Also won the first corner when he had no real right to.

Instrumental in us winning yesterday.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Total bollocks.

He's played better but whose driving run from deep in his own half beating two or three of their players sets up Aribo's shot which leads to corner for the fucking winning goal in the first place? Also won the first corner when he had no real right to.

Of course he gets credit for the contribution to the goals, he obviously deserves it but that doesn’t make his overall  game yesterday anything less than what it was, pish. 

13 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I'll bet you a fiver that your absolute guarantee is wrong.

Do we have a bet? Proceeds to Erskine.

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Total bollocks.

Yesterday was hands down one of his worst games in a Rangers jersey.