*****The Official FC Midtjylland v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We absolutely need an away goal. 

Need a draw at least coz noway ibrox will allow a patient attempt to try over turn a deficit , be toxic within 15 minutes of not scoring 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Need a draw at least coz noway ibrox will allow a patient attempt to try over turn a deficit , be toxic within 15 minutes of not scoring 

Mate we were leading 2 0 against someone last season and seeing the game out well and cunts were on the teams back for keeping the ball :lol:

7 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

It's very jumpy for me. Good picture but freezes every minute or so. Not sure if it's just me

It's working fine on the laptop I use to check the stream, it might be your internet speed or wifi signal if you are far from the router. Maybe try an ethernet cable if you have one?

If others have this issue, let me know! I'll drop the bitrate a bit so that it's easier to download.

2 minutes ago, IvanIPFT said:

It's working fine on the laptop I use to check the stream, it might be your internet speed or wifi signal if you are for from the router. Maybe try an ethernet cable if you have one?

If others have this issue, let me know! I'll drop the bitrate a bit so that it's easier to download.

Hitching quite a bit for me too, and that's with an ethernet cable. Your twitch stream the other day was perfect.

Archived