*****The Official FC Midtjylland v Rangers Thread*****

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's a disabled person's bus outside my flat, if we score again I'm right up on top of that

Aye, but we're the big bad Rangers to some   

Stream is up: https://ok.ru/video/1463670480541

Posted Images

The final ball of Jones is horrific.  He just hits it in to the box without any thought at all.  

The goal comes, yeat again, from Tavernier crossing it in for Morelos.  Where would be without these two?  One makes all the goals, the other scores them.

Katic looks solid again tonight.  Their CF is massive BTW.  

Just now, BlueMe said:

No need to say sorry mate, you're too busy trying to pick faults in Tav to notice you come across as a mongo tbh. 

I see .So you are allowed your criticism right through this thread but I can't comment on Tav 

You are half wit bud 

anyone that reads this thread that's not your mate with think you are a mongo 

ForeverAndEver likes this

I think before we scored and had a couple of attacks the players just thought right they are good but so are we let's see how they handle being on the back foot.  And came more into the game now we have that away goal would not surprise me if we score again as they will leave space trying to get the goal back.

eejay the dj likes this
5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Also after all the hate Jordan Jones has been fantastic he is using his pace to get us up the pitch really well 

People just like a moan here. They slate one player for not taking players on. Then slate the next player for trying to take someone on and getting tackled. Not happy unless someone skins 4 players and scores while the teams 5-0 up at half time

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

They are quite a dirty team, leaving something on a few of our players after the ball is played away or off the ball. 

Depends on your definition of dirty - knew very little of them but going by the first thirty minutes I was actually impressed by them and hoping that we had done our homework on them. I was settling for 0-0 at half time. Absolutely massive goal.

3 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

Stream froze for me just as Alf leapt in the air could see it was goal then 1 min later stream starts and it's 1 nil . Fuming but happy at the same time 

He hung in the air for about 40 seconds after that leap, waiting for the ball, then placed it carefully in the net. :tu:

Superhuman. 

Orangeclement likes this