*****The Official FC Midtjylland v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

Katic MoM for me. Jones and Alfredo in with a shout but big Niko was an absolute monster tonight. They are a big physical bunch of bastards and he rag dolled them. Some strike for the goal to. Love the big man. What a find he has been.

Big man was a steal m8.  Class act, gets it and gets fucked in about cunts.....love the guy.

Katic I mean.

Fair play to Jones too, he was good tonight, can be proud of his performance. 

Alfredo just gets better and better, quality again tonight. 

I did say we'd get at least one away goal... :lol:

Shit hot result with some standouts throughout. 

Morelos with some really clever plays tonight. Jones looked bright as fuck too. 

Really wasn't expecting them to be the absolute dirty wee cunts they were though! Bastards :lol:

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

The key was the space , got the players to exploit it , that game was food and drink to jones , right up his street ,we just need to find a way in spl now open teams and we’re laughing 👍🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Easier said than done that

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

I did say we'd get at least one away goal... :lol:

Shit hot result with some standouts throughout. 

Morelos with some really clever plays tonight. Jones looked bright as fuck too. 

Really wasn't expecting them to the absolute dirty wee cunts they were though! Bastards :lol:

We had them rattled tf towards the end

Clearly no expecting to get gubbed were they LOL

Well I'll no be sleeping tonight!

Absolutely buzzing after that. There's something about big European wins that just have you flying.

The team was great despite those two silly goals, especially the second. We looked a total threat going forward at just about every occasion. Morelos was fantastic again, a goal and two assists. How often does he convert from a Tavernier pass or cross as well?

Jordan Jones worked his arse off and showed his qualities tonight. Joe Aribo is a fucking superstar, just seems to have everything in his locker and that finish was sublime. Arfield had a quiet night but still was in the right place to get a crucial goal at a crucial time in the game.

The management team have pulled off another master plan in Europe and now we just need to be professional at Ibrox and we're in the play off😁

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Tricky one.

Legia have bigger reputation and struggling this season but all over the Greeks tonight. Atromitos lost 3 goals against an average Slovenian side. Fancy either.

Is the 2nd leg at home against either basically that's all I care about. Scum on the following Sunday

It's not over yet but a great result with some excellent performances. Flanagan/jones is a very strong partnership on the left. Not the best for every match but when we need to defend and attack, works brilliantly. Aribo is terrific and morelos/arfield has a great understanding.

Feel like the team is so much more attack minded without the Davis + Jack midfield combo.  Both good players, but can be quite negative when they both play together. 
Glad to see how well we played tonight with the midfield choices.  

Archived