*****The Official FC Midtjylland v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of posts (deservidley so) about Katic, Jones and Aribo tonight but Morelos was the complete loan striker tonight. 2 assists and a goal. His hold up play wqs superb and for me he did so well to hold his temper tonight. Harshly booked.

Looks to me like hes enjoying his game too.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Lots of posts (deservidley so) about Katic, Jones and Aribo tonight but Morelos was the complete loan striker tonight. 2 assists and a goal. His hold up play wqs superb and for me he did so well to hold his temper tonight. Harshly booked.

10 million tho lol 

From what I am reading from Twitter, et al, the Danes rolled out the welcome mat tonight for the travelling Bears. No hassle from the Plod, their staff in the away section wearing Rangers shirts and reasonable prices (for football)  being charged at the refreshment areas. Imagine treating away fans like human beings, it will never catch on.

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

he has been outstanding all season, as ive said before. jack is SG main man in midfield imo. 

Still gets caught in possession too much for me.  He has improved since last season tho

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

From what I am reading from Twitter, et al, the Danes rolled out the welcome mat tonight for the travelling Bears. No hassle from the Plod, their staff in the away section wearing Rangers shirts and reasonable prices (for football)  being charged at the refreshment areas. Imagine treating away fans like human beings, it will never catch on.

and then we absolutely pumped them - top class

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

You will be glad to hear he is signed up....🤗

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Hope he doesn't make too many changes for the weekend. Assume Ojo, Davis and Barisic might start?

Need to rest some players so we don't burn ourselves out for the league with tough Europa ties (like last season).  So I'd expect a few changes like you said.  

6 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

They had some really handy players, decent team. Wonder if Gerard will be tempted to look at one or two of them...

That kaba boy that scored their 2nd looked a tasty player

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Fiver on katic anytime at 22/1 , does it get any better that a Rangers win and a win at the bookies 

I cant stomach betting on us - nearly shit myself from excitement without the added stress!

That’s the midfield that has to start every game and there’s no way you can drop Katic now

Jones as well proved me so wrong tonight and he was absolutely outstanding 

What do you say about the big man Aribo, just a class apart from anything else on the park 

Archived