*****The Official FC Midtjylland v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Jones done ok?just because you made your mind up before he came don’t be so narrow minded and admit maybe he’s better than you think.

now one game doesn’t make you a good player but to say he was ok tonight well it’s just bollocks really 

I thought he was a terrible signing but it was worth it just for tonight even if he doesn’t replicate that. Their RB looked their best player and he ripped him to shreds and should’ve had a penalty 

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Jones done ok?just because you made your mind up before he came don’t be so narrow minded and admit maybe he’s better than you think.

now one game doesn’t make you a good player but to say he was ok tonight well it’s just bollocks really 

He done alright, thought their RB had him in his pocket for the full first half, less in the second. He was a good out ball, didn't do a lot with it though.

One run to create a goal doesn't put blinkers on me I'm afraid. As a said solid 7 and gave his all, I'm not complaining despite what it looks like, I just rated 3 players better than him. I'd give alfy a 9 and aribo and Katic 8s. 

Can't be fairer than that, if it sounds harsh then it's only my view. 

I wrote him off as a player well before he joined us btw :tu:

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

I thought he was a terrible signing but it was worth it just for tonight even if he doesn’t replicate that. Their RB looked their best player and he ripped him to shreds and should’ve had a penalty 

I don't think he ripped their RB to shreds, seemed like a decent defender.  But Jones stuck at it, played aggressive and put in decent balls throughout the night. 

Outstanding turn of pace, could be a big player for us this season.  

Think we are all delighted with that performance, slight wobble with the fortuitous first goal they scored but we looked like we were hungry for goals tonight and the lads played some nice stuff.

Believe we need to tighten our shape a little as we seemed a little vulnerable at times when they cut inside from the wings but I'm being picky.

Excellent result and pretty good performance for the team, can't see the Danes scoring more than us next week but I think they do pose big threat to our goal. A number of handy players in their team.

Hope the ref is a little stronger next week as I thought they we're over physical and should have seen red.

18 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

He done alright, thought their RB had him in his pocket for the full first half, less in the second. He was a good out ball, didn't do a lot with it though.

One run to create a goal doesn't put blinkers on me I'm afraid. As a said solid 7 and gave his all, I'm not complaining despite what it looks like, I just rated 3 players better than him. I'd give alfy a 9 and aribo and Katic 8s. 

Can't be fairer than that, if it sounds harsh then it's only my view. 

I wrote him off as a player well before he joined us btw :tu:

If a winger gives one assist per game I will be ecstatic with that.

Ive said it since he signed that for a free he will be very useful for us.

24 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

I honestly don’t get why people thought he was a terrible signing because every time I watched him against us I thought he was dangerous.

48 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Heard ye the first time mate :lol: :lol: 

They're a higher standard than I was expecting. Not sure about 3rd though......but they would be comfortably top half for sure. I think they really went for it first half and ran out of ideas. We didn't defend well at all for their goals! It's a hard one to judge!

Thought it didn't post first time 😂

Archived