*****The Official FC Midtjylland v Rangers Thread*****

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's a disabled person's bus outside my flat, if we score again I'm right up on top of that

Aye, but we're the big bad Rangers to some   

Stream is up: https://ok.ru/video/1463670480541

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Lots of posts (deservidley so) about Katic, Jones and Aribo tonight but Morelos was the complete loan striker tonight. 2 assists and a goal. His hold up play wqs superb and for me he did so well to hold his temper tonight. Harshly booked.

Looks to me like hes enjoying his game too.

You will be glad to hear he is signed up....🤗

Malkytfp1 likes this
Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Hope he doesn't make too many changes for the weekend. Assume Ojo, Davis and Barisic might start?

Need to rest some players so we don't burn ourselves out for the league with tough Europa ties (like last season).  So I'd expect a few changes like you said.  

That’s the midfield that has to start every game and there’s no way you can drop Katic now

Jones as well proved me so wrong tonight and he was absolutely outstanding 

What do you say about the big man Aribo, just a class apart from anything else on the park 

Just now, GA1972 said:

That’s the midfield that has to start every game and there’s no way you can drop Katic now

Jones as well proved me so wrong tonight and he was absolutely outstanding 

What do you say about the big man Aribo, just a class apart from anything else on the park 

Squad game, few players will be sore after that, we've got quality we can bring in and we need to utilise that.

37 minutes ago, Bruno's Manbun said:

They were organised and could pass well. Genuinely thought early on they looked capable of scoring. They could easy take 3rd in our league anyway that's for sure. 

36 minutes ago, Bruno's Manbun said:

They were organised and could pass well. Genuinely thought early on they looked capable of scoring. They could easy take 3rd in our league anyway that's for sure. 

Heard ye the first time mate :lol: :lol: 

They're a higher standard than I was expecting. Not sure about 3rd though......but they would be comfortably top half for sure. I think they really went for it first half and ran out of ideas. We didn't defend well at all for their goals! It's a hard one to judge!