*****The Official FC Midtjylland v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

Just been watching the goals again and actually think we just need to acknowledge that their first was some quality play from Onyeka.

His control, turn and finish with almost no back-lift when the ball game back to him was really, really impressive. Goldson was less than a yard from him but just had no time to move.

Second goal was mince, though.

Just as well we scored 4 belters then:UK:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

This is how they need to play in the league games from now on. Rangers were fierce. 

Wont happen as we play against 11 players behind the ball almost every week. We showed we can match any team tonight who play open football.............

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Wont happen as we play against 11 players behind the ball almost every week. We showed we can match any team tonight who play open football.............

What mystifies me 

Why do these same clubs not kick lumps out of the bheasts or indeed play same negative tactics

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Fuck off with your negativity . Grading a player who played 5 minutes is just wrong. That's the problem with social media fans. They know nothing about football.

I agree just look at the abuse Jones has had in here alone before hardly kicking a ball for us and barker who hasn't even signed yet. 

13 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

The Greeks don't score or concede much mate.

Legia aren't the team of old. I doubt we'd fear either mate 

The Greeks parked a double decker bus against Legia. My pals were there as usual so I got updates as the game progressed and it was like reading stats from a Rangers game when teams come to Ibrox.

Possession: Legia 68% - Atromitis: 32%.      Shots: Legia 24 - Atromitis 2.      On target: Legia 7 -  Atromitis 0.      Corners: Legia 16 - Atromitis 1.   Yellow cards: Legia 0 -  Atromitis 4.

Legia have lost most of their star players, but I'd still back them to score in Greece and perhaps win on away goals.

3 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

The Greeks parked a double decker bus against Legia. My pals were there as usual so I got updates as the game progressed and it was like reading stats from a Rangers game when teams come to Ibrox.

Possession: Legia 68% - Atromitis: 32%.      Shots: Legia 24 - Atromitis 2.      On target: Legia 7 -  Atromitis 0.      Corners: Legia 16 - Atromitis 1.   Yellow cards: Legia 0 -  Atromitis 4.

Legia have lost most of their star players, but I'd still back them to score in Greece and perhaps win on away goals.

They'll have to do feta in the second leg :pipe:

22 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

I hope we meet Legia in next round 

Not played against Polish opposition for decades 

And this is their biggest club right? 

4 minutes ago, rangersross said:

I'd rather we played Legia. We're actually a very good football team to watch but it's so rare we play an opposition who gives us a chance to show it. 

Football wise I'd rather play Legia, but for other reasons I'd rather play the Greeks. Warsaw is my second home and Legia is my team when I'm in Poland, so obviously all my Polish friends are fanatical Legia supporters. Legia are nowhere near the team they were two seasons ago due to retirements and losing all their good players, so I'd be confident of us winning over the two legs.

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

They'll have to do feta in the second leg :pipe:

Reported for shite punning.

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

Are you saying that you camonbere these cheese jokes?

Just you keep digging matey boy. You'll brie sorry.

Archived