Middleton to Hibs? Wtf

BigBearButt

27 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

I'm all for loaning players out to other spl teams but not one who flat out refused to do business with us in the past.

It was bad enough when we released Darren mcgreggor a year early so they cunts could hoover him up on a free. 

Point being here is if he were to go to them it’s not about doing them a favour, it’s about identifying what will benefit him and ultimately us the most. Does leave a bad taste in the mouth but if he strengthens them against every other opponent and weakens them v us as well as develop him in to a better player in our league I will trust SG’s judgement.

No love lost with hibs but folk are commenting on Killie cutting their noses off to spite their faces re tickets, if a move there is identified as being the best option available then don’t want us doing the same over our destain of them...

The McGregor move was indeed a shambles at the time...

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

It's a better move for us tbh. We need to loan players to teams who can hurt the taigs. Like they done to us, with Christie etc going to Aberdeen 

Exactly this. Also gives him experience playing against the teams he will be playing against for us.

Despise hibs however looking more at the positives for us in this one. 

He'll get valuable game time in the league against the opposition he will face playing for us and could help get points off others in the league ideally the taigs.

I'd put a return clause in but just in case they don't use him properly. 

8 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

It's all about Middleton coming back next season as an improved player after his loan spell.

Breda would have been better for him.

No it wouldnt, the dutch league is so much more technically refined, he goes there and doesn't learn how to deal with crooked refs not giving him protection while he gets caber tossers kicking lumps out of him

The Club has forgiven.   The Club has forgotten.   The past is past and that is that.   Consigned to the deep recesses of the memories of those who are stewards of the Club with the key thrown away and never to be recalled.  Never to be cast up again. 

The here and now and the way ahead seems to be the Club will do business with any club and every club in Scotland.  A tacit acceptance that past events are of no current or future relevance to those who run the Club.    That, it seems to me, is the indicator of things from this loan move.

A loan move where a young player will do very well indeed to come out of it having advanced his game and still keen on football in Scotland and at Rangers.    He is bound to come in for attention from certain quarters of the  the Hibs so-called 'support'.       Whether the Hibs management is up to providing the right sort of opportunities to encourage his game and at the same time provide the support a loan player in this circumstance would most likely need is - for me anyway - a very big question.  

The best I can say is I hope he does as well as is humanly possible in this loan move.   I hope the Rangers coaching staff, the DoF and the execs at Rangers know what they are doing and have fully and properly assessed the pros and cons of this move. 

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

About time we started using these tactics.  Just a shame we dont have the same squad depth those cunts have to really hurt those cunts.

Although this is a must win season, we can't forget that this "9 in a row" attempt they are trying for is a fake. 

A lot of people seem to have forgotten that...

How is it fake?

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Would be better if it was hearts, but levein would never take him.

We have no friends in this league but if we get any opportunities to get a win this year then we need to grab it. I still think he's good enough to be useful to our squad but Gerrard doesn't so this is probably the best solution. 

He would have done no worse,maybe better than the two we played yesterday