Middleton to Hibs? Wtf

BigBearButt

11 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I understand the benefits of loaning our fringe players out to clubs where they can play against celtic but not us. However...Hibs? Come on to fuck. 

We shouldn't be doing them any favours whatsoever after what's happened over the past few years.

Agreed. Can understand the benefits of loans to spl clubs but not the Edinburgh tarriers. Problem is we have lost who I would have  previously classed as friendly clubs i.e. Hearts, Motherwell, Kilmarnock etc. They all fucking hate us now.

25 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I understand the benefits of loaning our fringe players out to clubs where they can play against celtic but not us. However...Hibs? Come on to fuck. 

We shouldn't be doing them any favours whatsoever after what's happened over the past few years.

The riddy of them wanting/ needing a player who cant get into our squad is great though.

I just ventured on to their forum to get their opinion on this. The rabid bastards have a 1435 page (no joke) thread slating us, and that's not the only thread about us on their front page. Arseholes to a man and we should not be helping them out in any way

5 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

My concerns about this are I'm not convinced he will start regularly. Also any mistake he makes those cunts will be on his back.

Just bonkers from our club . I see all the other points . The matter of him being a Rangers player will get him abuse he won't deserve .

On that itself . It is madness

After the Scott Allan debacle it would take a few generations before I would forgive and forget with that club.

disappointed with the board.

If we don’t win something meaningful soon a lot of people will lose patience with this board.