Our club just don’t give a fuck about us do they?

GOAT

8 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

With you on the inviting  polititians and that but how would you like the club to respond to our fans being on a disabled shelter? I imagine thays what youre refering to. I'll take the hit here in being called a taig but we had fans on andisabled shelter which broke. No matter what way we look at that it shouldnt happen. I get that out of 4,500 fans only a couple did that but if the club comes out and says "aww but the shelter was shite" then we loom stupid.

I can understand the anger at loaning Middleton to those cunts also but its good for his development and he learns his trade against players and teams he will play against for us.

I’m referring to everything, especially the fact we’re helping a club like Hibs out by loaning them our best young players.  It’s an absolute fucking disgrace.

8 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

With you on the inviting  polititians and that but how would you like the club to respond to our fans being on a disabled shelter? I imagine thays what youre refering to. I'll take the hit here in being called a taig but we had fans on andisabled shelter which broke. No matter what way we look at that it shouldnt happen. I get that out of 4,500 fans only a couple did that but if the club comes out and says "aww but the shelter was shite" then we loom stupid.

I can understand the anger at loaning Middleton to those cunts also but its good for his development and he learns his trade against players and teams he will play against for us.

Rangers should use the celtic defense - ‘It was the actions of a few lone individuals’.  

12 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

We’re a cash cow let’s be honest. Never defend us or reward us etc, even the latest shitey season ticket warning is a shambles.

Giving the chance of a decent reward for someone who passes their season ticket on through their new ticketing scheme yet fuck all for the people who are going :lol:

19 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Constant refusal to defend our support, allowing players on loan to the clubs that tried to kill us, inviting nationalist politicians into Ibrox and completely alienating our core support whilst actually being embarrassed by our PUL history and connections.  Well I’m embarrassed by these bastards more than anything.  Scum to a man.  It’s time we defended ourselves and let ourselves be known and heard! 

:lol: move with the times for the times they are a changing! 

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I’m referring to everything, especially the fact we’re helping a club like Hibs out by loaning them our best young players.  It’s an absolute fucking disgrace.

Game time. They wont play against us. Gives them experience if they can't get into our first team. I have no problem with that. 

13 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Clubs know what goes on in the stadiums, we all know what can happen if the stadiums aren't well built. If a part of the stadium is built to protect disabled fans collapses due to 2 fans jumping on it then it's the club who built it who should be held responsible for it. 

In this day of health and safety laws, proper risk assessments should have been done. That roof was very easily accessible. If it wasn't tested for its structural integrity then it should never have been there. 

Cant argue with the structural part but come on to fuck mate. You canny say it was not the fault of those fans who were on top of it.