Our club just don’t give a fuck about us do they?

GOAT

2 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Mind that time they initially backed our support on the pitch in the hibs final then shat it entirely?

How our non existant PR team let lies be told about our support or when the majority of arrests were Rangers fans even though we were not the aggressor, 

Hibs fans let off scot free to attack our players. 

Yip I remember. 

43 minutes ago, Sub Genius said:

Many of the factors King and the board face in running a multi million pound football institution in the 21st century are completely different to those we as supporters face.

Yes they probably could do more defending the support and indeed the club from the barrage of abuse and attacks it finds itself all too often battling, but I honestly don’t believe they don’t care about us.

Oh dear......

Fans should be punished for jumping on disabled roof and Kilmarnock should be punished even more for not meeting health and safety requirements on protecting disabled fans with roof not up to requirements

If gates were open to let more Rangers fans in for Kilmarnock to cash in then the book should be thrown at them( along with all the shit media attention) 

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

The club have actually said they pointed out to Kilmarnock concerns over the shelter for disabled fans prior to the game. 

Really? No seen that yet. Where did you get that? Tbf, there are a lot of problems with Kilmarnocks whole structure from pitch to Aldi sheds for disabled people.

Still doesny excuse those idiots going on top of it.

Oh well, didn't take long to go into full self flagellation mode.

We continue to beat ourselves up over the disabled shelter despite a 20 page thread on it.

Open up the old sores and just squabble like old wummin.

The facts....

The board made an utter cunt of of SDI  deal. Will cost us plenty unless uncle mike is feeling charitable.

We have no PR strategy to both protect and enhance the brand and have retained an incompetent fat mess to release blithering pish to the media.

The board have no intention of rocking the boat with the authorities, despite the very obvious bias  against us.

We are big in promoting rainbow types, but can't defend our own or our heritage.

We try to build a relationship with a political party who are instrumental in our demonisation, against all that we stand for and have made us the pariah of the nation. Well every government need a bogeyman to deflect from their failures and inadequacies don't they and our club just appease.

The list goes on......

This board are not the best, but I think not the worst we've had either, albeit the players do leave much to be desired.

Do the club give a fuck about us? Very much so and that comes in the shape of our blue pound, but they know as we make some progress on the park, we will never take very public direct action against them. 

This board are not so cash rich, so need our money to finance any kind of challenge, so the lever for change is right there, but are we prepared to pull it? Are we prepared to jeapordise what we have at the minute? Probably not and not recommended.

It's one thing moaning, but better there is a point to it, otherwise it just appears to be noise from the disaffected for the sake of it.

At best we make our feelings known to the board by whatever means eg emails or whatever, because other than rhat, we are pretty much neutered and the emails will most probably find themselves in the recycle bin.

I see no magic solution to the performance of this board without damaging the club as in their removal.

Take this title and things will improve, but it won't make this board any more competent or better in protecting our brand and our fans and take on our haters.

The only option then left is that as we are successful we attract the right kind of suitor and the board are gone.

A case of letting nature taking it's course?

Just my opinion.

IMO the club should be addressing the issues regarding the morons who jumped on the roof. They should also however,, ask questions about Kilmarnocks poor facilities for health and safety reasons as well as push for answers as to why our fans outside the ground were in danger and treated like prisoners.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Really? No seen that yet. Where did you get that? Tbf, there are a lot of problems with Kilmarnocks whole structure from pitch to Aldi sheds for disabled people.

It was in a statement in the DR and also mentioned by the Rangers disabled supporters chief.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

BF1  is a lying bastard mate, a while back he was on here telling people he’s a member of the Union Bears, not a fucking chance that’s true 

More than a few dodgy post from him and definitely one for watching. 

I still can't believe he's no been fucking banned. An absolute embarrassment tbh.

His politics are also iffy, hes an "ultra" that didn't go v st joes cause the tie was over :lol:

50 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I disagree with the last part mate they ran on to celebrate with our players I don't see anything wrong with that. Especially give the players were basically in the stand.

Cannae run onto the pitch, regardless of the reason. If the shoe was on the other foot we’d be raging.

Only thing it does is guarantee bad publicity and SFA punishment.

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Just posted this in the Smartcard thread mate, it is the important parts that I have typed out for GB to see. 

We are pleased to enclose your new Smartcard for Season 2019/20

Please keep your Smartcard safe as advance requests for Home game paper ticket reprints will no longer be accepted. If you lose your Smartcard, contact Rangers Ticket Centre to arrange a replacement. If you leave home without it on a Matchday, visit the Ticket Centre immediately.

The purchase of a Season Ticket is a contract between a supporter and the Club. Any misuse of the ticket will result in instant forfeiture of the Season Ticket, without compensation to the holder. Continuous checks will be carried out by stewards and staff; any supporter involved in alleged misuse will be removed from the stadium and may be referred to Police Scotland.

Susan Hannah

Ticket Operations Manager

Steward where I sit doesn’t give a toss so no worries here. 

1 hour ago, Albertz1989 said:

Certainly wouldn’t have wanted Middleton to go to the junkies. Loaning him out for game time makes sense but not keen on him going there. May have been only offer on table. 

NAC Breda wanted him too. They play in the Dutch equivalent of the Championship though.

I'd much rather he gets regular games under his belt and gets experience competing in the league we actually play in. Hibs is a good move for him.

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

It was in a statement in the DR and also mentioned by the Rangers disabled supporters chief.

The saddest part in all of this the the highlighting of the fact the club have no credible PR or media strategy. As soon as the game ended we should have been on the front foot to mitigate the attention we all knew that would be coming from all directions. BBC news done a proper job us earlier, and we should have been prepared and had all of this covered before the narrative was set by others painting us in the darkest light possible. At the end of their interview Gollum was basically goading the SFA to take action as they allegedly said they would last season. Expected but we are an open goal of a club atm...

1 minute ago, Robmc1 said:

The saddest part in all of this the the highlighting of the fact the club have no credible PR or media strategy. As soon as the game ended we should have been on the front foot to mitigate the attention we all knew that would be coming from all directions. BBC news done a proper job us earlier, and we should have been prepared and had all of this covered before the narrative was set by others painting us in the darkest light possible. At the end of their interview Gollum was basically goading the SFA to take action as they allegedly said they would last season. Expected but we are an open goal of a club atm...

Yes we do need to tighten the PR on this. We should have issued a statement ASAP.

Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Yes we do need to tighten the PR on this. We should have issued a statement ASAP.

What’s more goading is you know this would have been the case if it was celtic, saying that I don’t expect the media reaction would have been as vitriolic...

31 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Article on BBC web site by Chris McLaughlin. Of course starts of as a negative story with killie chairwoman calling for SPFL to tale action to stop pitch invasions and damage to stadium. To my surprise there are a couple of paragraphs quoting Rangers as having raised their concerns over the disabled she'd prior to match and also Rangers complaining about ticketing arrangements leaving thousands of fans outside at kick off and creating safety risks. The club don't appear to go as far as condoning fans damaging turnstiles to gain entry but do say fans had genuine fear for their safety

23 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

NAC Breda wanted him too. They play in the Dutch equivalent of the Championship though.

I'd much rather he gets regular games under his belt and gets experience competing in the league we actually play in. Hibs is a good move for him.

In this case it makes sense, Premiership probably a better level, though I must confess I’m no expert on second tier Dutch football. Also easier to keep tabs on his progress.

Just wish it wasn’t Hibs is all 😂

3 minutes ago, Albertz1989 said:

In this case it makes sense, Premiership probably a better level, though I must confess I’m no expert on second tier Dutch football. Also easier to keep tabs on his progress.

Just wish it wasn’t Hibs is all 😂

Meh. I hate Hibs as much as the next guy but they're developing our player and hopefully preparing him for competing in this league for us. He can't play against us and he can potentially do us favours elsewhere. There's no denying it's a smart move.

14 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Article on BBC web site by Chris McLaughlin. Of course starts of as a negative story with killie chairwoman calling for SPFL to tale action to stop pitch invasions and damage to stadium. To my surprise there are a couple of paragraphs quoting Rangers as having raised their concerns over the disabled she'd prior to match and also Rangers complaining about ticketing arrangements leaving thousands of fans outside at kick off and creating safety risks. The club don't appear to go as far as condoning fans damaging turnstiles to gain entry but do say fans had genuine fear for their safety

I wouldn't read anything by that specky cunt, or the bbc. First sentence i didn't read any further unfortunately.