Our club just don’t give a fuck about us do they?

GOAT

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

What?

You do realise the only reason @Rfc52 hasn’t been banned for being a Taig is because he is actual friends with admin?

No idea at all being honest. I just go by the posts and don't get personal nothing more

If that's the case then questions should be asked regarding the admin as well

9 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

No idea at all being honest. I just go by the posts and don't get personal nothing more

If that's the case then questions should be asked regarding the admin as well

Aye it's the reason a few of us stopped posting.

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

RFC on the ropes here

About time too

Lol I live the sarcasm in here today, certainly beats some of the doom and gloom we normally see. 

At least we have established rfc52 is a decent well respected poster as I initially said

Perhaps we are too loyal? It's probably human nature to take people who are always around for granted.

The only thing I would say at least Killie didn't vote us down ... while all the other wee guys were lining up to give the big man a kick when he was down they backed off

The club shouldn't punish the people who spilled onto the pitch during the last minute winner at a ground we haven't won at for years.

I won't lose any sleep if they decide to punish the guys on the shelter roof, that shit was just dangerous.

The club shouldn't be inviting Rangers hating politicians to Ibrox.

15 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Perhaps we are too loyal? It's probably human nature to take people who are always around for granted.

The only thing I would say at least Killie didn't vote us down ... while all the other wee guys were lining up to give the big man a kick when he was down they backed off

They maybe didn't vote us down but they also never had the balls to vote for us which is even worse in my eyes 

At least the rest were honest about their hatred towards is whereas those Kilmarnock scum couldn't even be that

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

Lol I live the sarcasm in here today, certainly beats some of the doom and gloom we normally see. 

At least we have established rfc52 is a decent well respected poster as I initially said

Wash your mouth! That 8 fingered paedo taig is a disgrassful poster.