Our club just don’t give a fuck about us do they?

GOAT

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

They maybe didn't vote us down but they also never had the balls to vote for us which is even worse in my eyes 

At least the rest were honest about their hatred towards is whereas those Kilmarnock scum couldn't even be that

If they had all abstained it would have been interesting

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I didn’t know where to post this...decided here as our board need to come out stronger.

the killie trust chairman is on radio scotland just now calling for points deductions for us.  Rat Stewart is of course in agreement.

FFS,I suppose they want granted a 3-0 home win,b'tards. None of what happened after Goldson's goal affected the remainder of the game and the Ref did add further time on for the celebration,They're turning into the beast from the East,always cheated,never defeated.

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I didn’t know where to post this...decided here as our board need to come out stronger.

the killie trust chairman is on radio scotland just now calling for points deductions for us.  Rat Stewart is of course in agreement.

For what , unbelievable mate , cunts ply their trade on a career threatening surface , got a cheek to point the finger at anyone 

Points deduction haha

😂😂 it’s not that nutter Sawers is it. 

What was the punishment for throwing coins at a referees and splitting his head open . Oh yeah back in 1999

This happened recently in Rumania . And the raft of punishments were incredible . The club also had to play 2 games behind closed doors .

The scum can do what ever they like without as much as a mention . We just need to fart and every hater in the land wants a piece of us

Fucking superb. 

They'll probably try to get the army involved when we beat the scum at Ibrox next.

On 05/08/2019 at 18:37, GOAT said:

Constant refusal to defend our support, allowing players on loan to the clubs that tried to kill us, inviting nationalist politicians into Ibrox and completely alienating our core support whilst actually being embarrassed by our PUL history and connections.  Well I’m embarrassed by these bastards more than anything.  Scum to a man.  It’s time we defended ourselves and let ourselves be known and heard! 

100% spot on

On 06/08/2019 at 23:09, Sparkle said:

All sitting round the table loving it no doubt

Table? Mutual fellatio or pulling a chain. This isnt a criticism of their choice of lifestyle, more a comment on how their network promotes and harbours support for their predjudices