Rangers Womens team abused by scum

5 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Scum being scum. Their depravity knows no bounds.

If it were the other way around it would be front page news.

Liewell in full voice levelling all sorts of sectarian and sexist abuse and us the devil incarnate. Calling for police action and punishment from the authorities.

Meanwhile back in our boardroom, silence!

Don't forget that fat piece of shite . James Traynor who I feel is majorly responsible for our silence on all these attacks

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Don't forget that fat piece of shite . James Traynor who I feel is majorly responsible for our silence on all these attacks

Yes, but he does sing to the board's tune.

I really don't get the board's love in with this cunt and paying a fortune for the privilage. If he's a PR guru, the pope is a prod.

I smell shite with his continuing involvement.

Oh well, on cue in the daily rabid, the GB reject the accusations and that Rangers need to  learn what sectarianism and misogynistic abuse is.   The GB go onto state how proud they are of their efforts....  Blah blah blah.

A nonce fc spokesman advised the first he had heard of it and would be surprised if true.

I'm on the ipad and struggle with cut and paste, so if anyone wishes to do the honours on the full script, if they can stomach it as it's truly sickening.

celtic supporters group ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ have hit back at Rangers over claims they aimed 'sectarian and misogynistic abuse' at women players on Sunday. 

The controversial fans organisation attended celtic's 3-1 win over Rangers in the Scottish Women's Premier League at K-Park in East Kilbride. 

Rangers say they will have to step up security after their players were left intimidated by the group due to the level of abuse aimed at them over the 90 minutes.

But the Green Brigade have rejected the accusations and say Rangers need to learn more about what misogyny and sectarianism is. 

The group also took a thinly-veiled dig at the Ibrox club over sectarianism, an issue that has blighted Scottish football for decades.

READ MORE

Rangers to bolster women's team security in wake of Green Brigade's alleged 'unacceptable sectarian abuse'

The statement said: "ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ takes pride in our efforts to support access to football for all irrespective of race, religion or sex. On Saturday we displayed banners and distributed leaflets to highlight the inhumane treatment of asylum seekers in Glasgow.

0:000:00

"On Sunday, we offered our support to the celtic Women’s team, enjoying a familiar victory over our inferior Glasgow rivals. Neither action was monumental however merely a continuation of the small, humble steps we take to tackle discrimination and promote inclusivity.

"Clearly, we treat recent allegations of misogyny and sectarianism with the contempt that they deserve. We are content that our efforts across the weekend have been well received and would encourage the offended party from Sunday to re-educate themselves on misogyny and sectarianism. Given their vast experience of the latter, we would expect them to be better informed." 

celtic's Green Brigade often have banners at games (Image: SNS)

celtic also say they have no knowledge of the incidents and this is the first time they have heard anything about it. 

A celtic spokesperson said: "We are surprised by these claims which have been made today. We have no knowledge of any incidents at all and nothing whatsoever has been raised with the club either at the time or since Sunday's match."

Earlier today, Record Sport Online exclusively revealed Rangers were angered by the alleged incidents and even highlighted them to the match official. 

A Rangers spokesperson said: “Our women were subjected to misogynistic and sectarian abuse, which is totally unacceptable.

“Perhaps security measures need to be introduced for Rangers women when they have a match away from home against celtic.”

Not surprising that the Record chose to provide a platform for their republican 'supporters group'. A group who barely even bother to disguise their respect for Irish terror groups. Yes the same brave 'freedom fighters' that placed a bomb in a waste bin outside of McDonald's, then ran and hid. 

With terrorism and paedophilia in the mix, who is going to care when a bit of sectarianism and mysogeny are thrown in? 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s actually pretty scary watching the Scum FC propaganda machine flex it’s muscles when it needs to. 

Apart from young Andrew making a cunt of it which will result in more special classes at Groin Brigade HQ, they more or less switched that around to its our fault in the space of a few sentences. 

It's scary alright. They have that down to a fine art. 

A national 'newspaper' shouldn't be giving the likes of them a platform to spout their rhetoric, but once again job done, we should have reported it (funny that one), questioning of it happened at all, even digs in there about us, oh and even adding in that they are such a good support that they are supporting refugees! (No mention of banner content though).

celtic bingo right there. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s actually pretty scary watching the Scum FC propaganda machine flex it’s muscles when it needs to. 

Apart from young Andrew making a cunt of it which will result in more special classes at Groin Brigade HQ, they more or less switched that around to its our fault in the space of a few sentences. 

In one foul swoop, they have went from being the villains of the piece in abusing vulnerable young female footballers, to being all saints and we the devil incarnate.

The GB are no PR gurus, so I assume the nonce fc PR machine in action, but what is worse they actually believe what they scribe.  It's amazing the education of being with a priest in confessional can bring about.

Therein lies the difference in mentality. There is no arguing with it, so putting them out their misery permanently would be the only effective course of action.

Do our board make the appropriate robust response in what is a full blown attack in all that is Rangers? I won't be holding my breath. In saying that, I feel there is little to be gained in getting into a war of words with scum like the GB. Maybe a robust formal complaint needed directly to nonce fc and take it from there until we secure a full and satisfactory conclusion, but again I won't hold my breath.

This is as bad and low as it gets.

They are utter scum.

I'm seriously struggling with the mentality of those cunts.

Fucking seething at them with all their self righteous pish, when we know the truth about those depraved cunts and of course we're the bad guys

This country is the fucking pits. I honestly don't know how we tackle all this shite, but we can't give up.