Away tickets

GersInCanada

Heart and Hand in yesterdays daily update highlighted the safety concerns surrounding the Killie game. Very damning.

Given where I live I never attend away games but I do understand why many do. However, has the time come for the club to refuse to take an away allocation for league matches ? I suspect that it has.

Safety of Bears must come first.

9 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Heart and Hand in yesterdays daily update highlighted the safety concerns surrounding the Killie game. Very damning.

Given where I live I never attend away games but I do understand why many do. However, has the time come for the club to refuse to take an away allocation for league matches ? I suspect that it has.

No.

Being there giving the team backing is the most important thing. Highlighting safety issues is necessary, but opting out of aways because of the failings of other clubs isnt an option.

Yellow streaks seem to suit our Board, thankfully the support are made of stronger stuff.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Seems its always those who dont go to the aways that want us to give them up.

It tends to be those types of people that are loudest in calling for fans to get life time bans when things happen aswell 

6 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Concerned about our safety at the fitbaw when you have these fuckers wondering your streets 

2983A80E-37B1-431F-BA06-E075F4BBBDFF.jpeg