Jump to content

Rangers TV


BridgeIsBlue
 Share

Recommended Posts

Rangers’ Europa League first leg against FC Midtjylland is LIVE only on RangersTV worldwide.

Supporters with a ‘RangersTV Unlimited’ subscription will be able to watch the match live and it will also be available on pay per view within the UK and everywhere else* for £9.99.

Thursday’s match is now available to purchase HERE and will be available to view at the following website after completing purchase europa.Rangers.co.uk. 

With demand expected to be extremely high, we encourage users to purchase the game as early as possible, and login will be available 1 hour before kick-off to enjoy the best experience.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/Rangers-tv/midtjylland-clash-live-on-rtv/

So you can setup an account, buy it on PPV for a tenner then that's it? No subscription required? 

BookWorm likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Rangers’ Europa League first leg against FC Midtjylland is LIVE only on RangersTV worldwide.

Supporters with a ‘RangersTV Unlimited’ subscription will be able to watch the match live and it will also be available on pay per view within the UK and everywhere else* for £9.99.

Thursday’s match is now available to purchase HERE and will be available to view at the following website after completing purchase europa.Rangers.co.uk. 

With demand expected to be extremely high, we encourage users to purchase the game as early as possible, and login will be available 1 hour before kick-off to enjoy the best experience.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/Rangers-tv/midtjylland-clash-live-on-rtv/

So you can setup an account, buy it on PPV for a tenner then that's it? No subscription required? 

yes. you are paying a one off payment of 9.99 for this thursdays game only

BridgeIsBlue likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

I wonder if they will be able to handle the capacity.

It's been pretty solid for a while in fairness mate.  I got an RTV subscription this time last year with living down south/being abroad a lot and I've never had any issues with it.  Well worth it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Rangers’ Europa League first leg against FC Midtjylland is LIVE only on RangersTV worldwide.

Supporters with a ‘RangersTV Unlimited’ subscription will be able to watch the match live and it will also be available on pay per view within the UK and everywhere else* for £9.99.

Thursday’s match is now available to purchase HERE and will be available to view at the following website after completing purchase europa.Rangers.co.uk. 

With demand expected to be extremely high, we encourage users to purchase the game as early as possible, and login will be available 1 hour before kick-off to enjoy the best experience.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/Rangers-tv/midtjylland-clash-live-on-rtv/

So you can setup an account, buy it on PPV for a tenner then that's it? No subscription required? 

Does Coatbridge come under the UK or everywhere else?

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

It's been pretty solid for a while in fairness mate.  I got an RTV subscription this time last year with living down south/being abroad a lot and I've never had any issues with it.  Well worth it.

Aye but this is only going to be on this channel. A bit different when there’s Premier Sports or BT or Sky taking the strain.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, slimjim1690 said:

Slightly off topic but my subscription for RTV must be due for renewal but I can’t see anywhere on the home page to find out when it’s due, can anyone help?

It's only 30days mate so when u login a click to watch something if it comes up pay now your subscription has ended if no you'll see the video.

slimjim1690 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

It's only 30days mate so when u login a click to watch something if it comes up pay now your subscription has ended if no you'll see the video.

Thanks for the reply mate, first time renewing, I just didn’t want it expiring when I tried to log in as a game was starting.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, slimjim1690 said:

Thanks for the reply mate, first time renewing, I just didn’t want it expiring when I tried to log in as a game was starting.

As long as you've got the correct subscription to watch the games or bought them individually you'll be fine.

I've had £5pm subscription for 6years and it just keeps rolling out the bank.

If u pay annually I don't know but am monthly. If u login and it whatever your trying to watch plays your sorted👍

falkirkNS likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, KingKirk said:

As long as you've got the correct subscription to watch the games or bought them individually you'll be fine.

I've had £5pm subscription for 6years and it just keeps rolling out the bank.

If u pay annually I don't know but am monthly. If u login and it whatever your trying to watch plays your sorted👍

I pay annually, just thought it was strange that there is no way of finding out when it’s time for renewal.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Maybe I’m blind mate but I haven’t noticed anything 

Mate ... if you go to "My account" on the RTV home page .... it should have the date you last payed for the service .....  if you are a per annum subscriber .... that's the only indication available but it gives an accurate date for renewal purposes.

Then go to "Subscribe" .... pick the package you require and it will allow you to renew.

:UK: 

HG5 and slimjim1690 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I wonder if they will be able to handle the capacity.

This is exactly why I won't be bothering

I have no issue giving the club a tenner but I have a real issue with giving a tenner to the club only so I have to find a stream elsewhere anyway

HG5, AlbertzLoyalRSC and MisterC like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 21 May 2022 14:00 Until 16:00
      0  
      Rangers v Hearts
      Hampden Park
      Scottish Cup
×
×
  • Create New...