Rangers TV

BridgeIsBlue

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

This is exactly why I won't be bothering

I have no issue giving the club a tenner but I have a real issue with giving a tenner to the club only so I have to find a stream elsewhere anyway

I gave it a go for one of the games last year and it was woeful to put it mildly. I wont be paying for something where it's not guaranteed. 

28 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Anyone used Rangers tv on smart tv? 

If you mean on a browser actually installed on the TV then I think you'll struggle. 

I use RTV with VPN on my Amazon fire box using the Silk browser with zero problems. 

(obviously you don't need a VPN for this one, I use it because I watch every game on RTV)

Edit:  Tried my TV browser to watch RTV and it won't show video

(Samsung TV) 

3 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

If you mean on a browser actually installed on the TV then I think you'll struggle. 

I use RTV with VPN on my Amazon fire box using the Silk browser with zero problems. 

(obviously you don't need a VPN for this one, I use it because I watch every game on RTV)

(Samsung TV) 

Cheers mate, Samsung TV i've got as well.

Just need to hook the laptop up via an hdmi cable then.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

Mate ... if you go to "My account" on the RTV home page .... it should have the date you last payed for the service .....  if you are a per annum subscriber .... that's the only indication available but it gives an accurate date for renewal purposes.

Then go to "Subscribe" .... pick the package you require and it will allow you to renew.

:UK: 

Thanks buddy :tu:

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Hopefully the radio have it.

Disgraceful that our biggest European game isn't on telly especially the away leg

Scum game tonight and sheep game tomorrow is ffs

Was it not the case that we won the rights to the game rather than Premier Sport etc not choosing to show it? 

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm doing the screen mirroring. 

It's a pain in the arse doing that on the devices I use, cuts out every so often its fucking annoying.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Not as far as I'm aware mate but sure it's only 2019 so can't expect it 

Very true mate, sad to say. I don't know about the expense and what not but it stands to reason that if they invested a wee bit of money on the online stream so it holds up and works with chromecast for instance, then I'm sure more fans would be happy to shell out for it. I'd be happy to do that than rely on hesgoal or those wankers on YouTube from Middlesbrough. It's bad enough shelling out to see a shite performance on the park, let alone when the feed is piss poor

1 hour ago, Drumloyal said:

(Samsung TV) 

I think I’ll try this option on my amazon fire stick. I’m dubious about it working but will give it a bash.

Is it easy enough to log out from it and open it up in my phone if I have problems with buffering etc?

5 minutes ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

I think I’ll try this option on my amazon fire stick. I’m dubious about it working but will give it a bash.

Is it easy enough to log out from it and open it up in my phone if I have problems with buffering etc?

Aye mate, the Silk browser works perfectly with RTV for me. Your fire remote can navigate fairly easily. 

I also plug my USB receiver into the fire box and use the wireless keyboard to make typing less of a chore. 

6 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Aye but this is only going to be on this channel. A bit different when there’s Premier Sports or BT or Sky taking the strain.

Its on Danish television.. RTV owns the rights for this one I think... selling it on to the Danes probably. I get it here in the Faroe Islands 🙂 

I have RTV as well, so.. 

12 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

Slightly off topic but my subscription for RTV must be due for renewal but I can’t see anywhere on the home page to find out when it’s due, can anyone help?

Here's the best way to do it, mate. Log in to your Rangers TV and at the top you will see your 'My Account tab; click on that tab and it will show you exactly when you made your last subscription, so that will be when it needs renewing by to keep watching.