Utterly shambolic article from Leckie

WCPRANGERS1

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How am I deflecting when I make a post about his lies which you then requote without discussing salient points and then continue to deflect instead of just answering.

The guys on the roof were daft, probably didn't think of the implications, but imo had no malice in their actions. See, it's not difficult.

Daft , no malice - that’s the best you can do? 

We are not discussing salient points when you only want to discuss whataboutery 

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

An exit gate forced open by visiting Rangers fans “impatient” at the length of time it was taking to search them. 

Are you one of those who opened the gates due to impatience? I've read several testimonies from those saying the gates were opened to alleviate crushing. Are you calling those folk who were there liars?

My column in Monday’s sports pages centred on the contempt the Rangers end at Kilmarnock had shown for their own club’s much-publicised Anyone Everyone campaign — to make the club open to supporters of all faiths, colours and blahdy blah — by bawling a non-stop megamix of anti-Catholic anthems.

So for 90 minutes plus injury time we sang non stop anti Catholic anthems. Please list them, and confirm your view like his we sang them non stop for the duration.

Yet they were double-quick to accuse Kilmarnock of having crappy turnstiles, hopeless stewarding and even caned the flimsiness of that disabled enclosure, which really should have been tested for its roof’s ability to support a celebrating mob

Please quote where Rangers make comment on the structure being in any way needed to support a celebratory mob. Or indeed question any more about its safety that that now apparently aired previously on numerous occasions by various sources to the  local council and club.

Take your time.

Para 1

like you I have no real idea what went on - but I can imagine fame being impatient and pushing from the back - we have all been there - Kilmarnock have a responsibility for safe fast entry so I suspect both elements of this are true - our fans were impatient, killie failed to control their ground and entry systems.

para 2 

our fans have not embraced the everyone anyone campaign at all from what I can see, even in this thread.

ara 3 

I dont think Rangers have commented at all, but plenty of our fans have, but if there was ‘no malice’ and a bit ‘daft’ does that really excuse the behaviour? 

Now what about Leckie points about how long we ignore this? Till someone gets really hurt? Someone dies? We all need to carry some element of responsibility - individuals, groups of fans, clubs, SFA and government. 

16 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Daft , no malice - that’s the best you can do? 

We are not discussing salient points when you only want to discuss whataboutery 

So I've answered your question, you dont accept it because it doesn't match your own or what you want to hear. 

😂😂😂

11 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Para 1

like you I have no real idea what went on - but I can imagine fame being impatient and pushing from the back - we have all been there - Kilmarnock have a responsibility for safe fast entry so I suspect both elements of this are true - our fans were impatient, killie failed to control their ground and entry systems.

para 2 

our fans have not embraced the everyone anyone campaign at all from what I can see, even in this thread.

ara 3 

I dont think Rangers have commented at all, but plenty of our fans have, but if there was ‘no malice’ and a bit ‘daft’ does that really excuse the behaviour? 

Now what about Leckie points about how long we ignore this? Till someone gets really hurt? Someone dies? We all need to carry some element of responsibility - individuals, groups of fans, clubs, SFA and government. 

Para 1.

So  Leckie is  right or wrong to state it the gate was opened by inpatient fans?

Para2 

What anti catholic song were they, andcwere they indeed sung for 90 mins non stop?

Para 3

Leckie says Rangers commented on it - is he Lying? Where have I excused any behaviour?

Your points - no one inside was close to dying. Outside had more risk attached. 

10 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

But the lawlessness of too many angers me. ''The hypocrisy of too many sickens me.''

oh the irony!

I will not take lessons in morality from an enabler of pederasts, go write a piece on the ''BIGGEST SCANDAL TO HIT WORLD SPORT''

then, and only then, will I take heed of anything the SMSM  say!

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Para 1.

So  Leckie is  right or wrong to state it the gate was opened by inpatient fans?

Para2 

What anti catholic song were they, andcwere they indeed sung for 90 mins non stop?

Para 3

Leckie says Rangers commented on it - is he Lying? Where have I excused any behaviour?

Your points - no one inside was close to dying. Outside had more risk attached. 

Para 1 

No idea - nor do you! 

Para 2

More defelction - have our fans embreaced the everyone anyone campaign

Para 3

Leckie said Rangers - we are all Rangers (like it or lump it)

.... I also note you never give hime credit for having a pop at the SFA for NOT dealing with the Hibs stuff, ditto his digs at celtic.

Its a reasonable article but all you want  to do is try to not pick in some sort of misguided view that you are defending us  - basically you are indulging in the whataboutery that passes for debate. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You notice though they only get a mention now we are the main target. 

When they have been up to worse shit than this years without a murmur. This point seems to be lost on our resident slow minded republican. 

Where was this outrage when Hibs actually invaded the pitch?? None, but now we are the main target they get a mention. 

That waste of oxygen above will totally ignore this and just scream whataboutery like the bawbag he is. 

Aye I find it annoying that he's latched on to that word in this thread because its been used in the article 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Aye I find it annoying that he's latched on to that word in this thread because its been used in the article 

It’s the go to word for the Fenian Taig Republican scum of this country. 

They scream offended, sectarian, racist and bigotry, but as soon as you point out they are twice as bad so look in before you look out they go all red in the face and scream that’s just whataboutery. 

No surprise the republican cunt uses it all the time. 

5 hours ago, GeeSS said:

Can you point out one just one lie  please because I can’t find one! 

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Bill Leckie in telling truth shocker - 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Para 1

like you I have no real idea what went on 

33 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Para 1 

No idea - nor do you! 

Ffs :facepalm:

26 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Hate that word ‘whataboutery’, nuremberg shug has been using it for years to defend all that’s rotten at separate entity fc.

It’s the go to word for that prick Spiers as well. 

45 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The yes voting republican mess getting himself tied up in knots. A lot like his Scottish Nonsense Party he votes for. 

44 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm surprised celtic have been mentioned quite negatively in the article aswell

To be fair to @SeparateEntityMyArse at least he tries to put his point of view over and tends not to use abuse to do it  - you two just snipe from the sidelines and with no arguments just the cheapest shots you can find - how big and brave of you. Staunch! 

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

To be fair to @SeparateEntityMyArse at least he tries to put his point of view over and tends not to use abuse to do it  - you two just snipe from the sidelines and with no arguments just the cheapest shots you can find - how big and brave of you. Staunch! 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

664EFD4C-144B-44CC-A536-6F3E36E8C214.gif

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You are annoyed that I pointed out celtic have been mentioned negatively in the article?