Utterly shambolic article from Leckie

WCPRANGERS1

52 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

I reckon the surrender of TBB started it to be honest, it's been like a creeping cancer ever since, they are playing the long game.

They are playing the long game yes and they ate play g it spectacularly well and winning with ease. 

Fed up pointing out a lot of the stuff pointed out in this thread along with numerous other issues in this country today and it gets brushed off and classed as paranoia. 

From our walks and parades, to the songs we sing and words we use to taking the blame for  other clubs amateurish handling of out support we are getting battered from pillar to post and it's bullshit. But when you have your overseers in the OO and custodians of our club bending over backwards to accommodate them all in the name of bridge building what hope do we fucking have.??

Sad part is within my lifetime we will have an Independant Scotland with no parades and Ibrox full with 50k fans who hate our very own history and heritage. Sad fucki g days 

12 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

Come back to me when you have a look in the mirror and decide to do a piece on the biggest scandal in world sport, maybe that's when I will give a fuck about any coward in the Scottish MSM trying to moralize to me on how we should behave.

You and your fellow "journalists" are actually  worse than the bastards who are doing the covering up because you and your fellow reprobate colleagues have a platform to do some real good but choose instead to print nothing stories, just fuck off and die.

Post of the year, fucking superb!!.

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The way I see it.

The roof wouldn’t have collapsed if health and safety had done their job properly and made sure in the event of this happening it was a robust construction 

The crush wouldn’t have happened if there had been proper crowd management.

People do stupid things when emotions get the best of them.

It’s the job of those in places of authority to ask questions, like ...what if.

You may not like “whataboutery” but it’s an natural reaction when folk get accused and see an injustice.

Leaving aside your last comment - there is nothing I disagree with there but would like to add...

The roof does not collapse if folk don't climb and jump on it and its obvious they shouldn't.

The crush doesn't happen if folk are not impatient.

People do stupid things when emotions get the better of them is not an excuse. 

Or are you one of these people who always thinks its someone else's fault - someone else's responsibility?

14 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

They are playing the long game yes and they ate play g it spectacularly well and winning with ease. 

Fed up pointing out a lot of the stuff pointed out in this thread along with numerous other issues in this country today and it gets brushed off and classed as paranoia. 

From our walks and parades, to the songs we sing and words we use to taking the blame for  other clubs amateurish handling of out support we are getting battered from pillar to post and it's bullshit. But when you have your overseers in the OO and custodians of our club bending over backwards to accommodate them all in the name of bridge building what hope do we fucking have.??

Sad part is within my lifetime we will have an Independant Scotland with no parades and Ibrox full with 50k fans who hate our very own history and heritage. Sad fucki g days 

I've been pointing it out for years, as long as there is people who can add figures there will never be an independent Scotland.

11 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Leaving aside your last comment - there is nothing I disagree with there but would like to add...

The roof does not collapse if folk don't climb and jump on it and its obvious they shouldn't.

The crush doesn't happen if folk are not impatient.

People do stupid things when emotions get the better of them is not an excuse. 

Or are you one of these people who always thinks its someone else's fault - someone else's responsibility?

Nothing you disagree with then disagree with every point you thick taig loving cunt.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

1. So the folk that were there said, according to club1872, that it was opened as fans were being crushed. You prefer someone who wasnt there stating it was Rangers fans due to impatience. 

2. It is not deflection if it is the crux of the point. He alleges we sang anti Catholic songs non stop. I refute that, it's a lie. Do you agree he is telling the truth or not? All I'm asking is which songs, and the duration they were sung.

3. Dont you lie now. He said the club. That's not us all, that's those employed or Directors who speak on our club's behalf. So what did the club say that equates to what he alleges? They didnt, more lies

It's interesting that when it gets to the detail you play the whataboutery and deflection card. Yet again.

My default position is to defend Rangers, theres enough lies in there against us for me to largely ignore his token criticism of others. Defending lies against us. You should consider it sometime rather than siding with it 👍

1. Are you saying there was no impatience?

2. On songs - I actually don't care we (and they) should sing what they want - but if you want to pretend our song book is somehow all politically correct and that every song our fans sing is sung in a purely neutral and non sectarian basis go ahead - and our fans did sing all game - Leckie is one of the mock offended but our support has a lot of them as well.

3. I think he actually said something to the effect the club said nothing.

You seem to think 'defending' Rangers is about thinking we are all wee angels that never do anything wrong and your default position therefore is deflection and whataboutery. You play the Joey farted and got away with it argument all the time. 

Even if Leckie is vile (he is) and 95% right (so 5% wrong)  you are stating you ignore the rest - which is kinda what you do.  Leckie is pointing out SCOTTISH football has an issue that fans, clubs and authority are not dealing with - in that he is right. No one dealt with what happened at the SC Final, No one is dealing with 'their' antics and one day someone else will not come home because folks waited for the next tragedy. 

4 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Nothing you disagree with then disagree with every point you thick taig loving cunt.

... I am thick, no issue there - but at least I can read and comprehend! - these are additions not contradictions ...

also at least try to be original in the insults 

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

... I am thick, no issue there - but at least I can read and comprehend! - these are additions not contradictions ...

also at least try to be original in the insults 

They are not additions scumbag and by your reckoning that it was impatience by the fans does this mean that the 96 Liverpool fans who died were killed by impatient fellow fans or by abysmal crowd management?

7 minutes ago, Dickie said:

They are not additions scumbag and by your reckoning that it was impatience by the fans does this mean that the 96 Liverpool fans who died were killed by impatient fellow fans or by abysmal crowd management?

scumbag - not very original 

Re additions - yes they were.

No doubt the 96 died due to poor crowd control, and fences - but next you'll be telling me fans trying to get in close to KO time are all polite and wait patiently in a cue. Or are you one of these people that needs herded every where because you can't be trusted to do the right thing and its always someone elses fault!

19 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

1. Are you saying there was no impatience?

2. On songs - I actually don't care we (and they) should sing what they want - but if you want to pretend our song book is somehow all politically correct and that every song our fans sing is sung in a purely neutral and non sectarian basis go ahead - and our fans did sing all game - Leckie is one of the mock offended but our support has a lot of them as well.

3. I think he actually said something to the effect the club said nothing.

You seem to think 'defending' Rangers is about thinking we are all wee angels that never do anything wrong and your default position therefore is deflection and whataboutery. You play the Joey farted and got away with it argument all the time. 

Even if Leckie is vile (he is) and 95% right (so 5% wrong)  you are stating you ignore the rest - which is kinda what you do.  Leckie is pointing out SCOTTISH football has an issue that fans, clubs and authority are not dealing with - in that he is right. No one dealt with what happened at the SC Final, No one is dealing with 'their' antics and one day someone else will not come home because folks waited for the next tragedy. 

1. He said it was the reason. The actual reason. Eye witnesses say otherwise. Are you confirming he's right despite not being present over Rangers fans who were?

2. Nice story, but back to Sunday. Anti RC songs non stop he said. Which songs? Non stop? So if I can evidence songs sung that weren't anti RC youd agree specifically regards Sunday that he was wrong?

3. "The club have said not one word  about these anthems. They never do. Neither did they publicly criticise their own players for openly encouraging fans who came on the park. Yet they were double-quick to accuse Kilmarnock of having crappy turnstiles, hopeless stewarding and even caned the flimsiness of that disabled enclosure, which really should have been tested for its roof’s ability to support a celebrating mob"

So clearly you're wrong. Mistaken, deflecting or lying? Not sure tbh,.

Leckie is part of the MSM who dehumanise Rangers. Look at the blood thirst over Sunday compared to other times almost identical incidents have happened.  A few dafties on pitches aligned to thousands invading during a scf with players assaulted, dozens invading at Motherwell challenging fans to fight. The very same issue of a late goal at the same stadium drew minimal MSM attention when celtic supporters did it. 

Scum fans in bigger numbers doing it longer and ignoring authorities at Pittodrie again drew no criticism. Though the roof didnt give in, is that really the difference.

Crushing at the tarrier place saw summits, enquiries and concern for all. Rangers fans? Impatient and at fault.  As Couryyard says you continue to spectacularly miss the point when condemning our fans. 

You dont even realise on your thirst to blame and condemn the the end goal is strict liability, hammer clubs for fans. And worryingly theres no chance we'd be treated as fairly as others. And no that's not paranoia.

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How am I deflecting when I make a post about his lies which you then requote without discussing salient points and then continue to deflect instead of just answering.

The guys on the roof were daft, probably didn't think of the implications, but imo had no malice in their actions. See, it's not difficult.

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Daft , no malice - that’s the best you can do? 

30 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Intentions - I don't think they thought at all - and therein lies the issue. 

25 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So daft, without thinking about implications of their actions?

15 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yes - and somehow that's an excuse in your book! Why climb on the roof at all? 

😂😂😂😂😂