Utterly shambolic article from Leckie

WCPRANGERS1

16 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye just not the PUL community who you look at like a piece of shit on your shoe  

The hypocrisy is reekin. 

Wrong again - I think it has no place in football ( and anyone believing in religion is an idiot - especially folks that call themselves Protestant that don’t even go to church) - but my wife is from a strong PUL family and background - I just disagree with them - no biggie it’s what adults do. 

I worked in construction, most of my career was down south so I’m unfamiliar with Scottish building regs but down here when you submit an application it has to include structural calcs, these allow for high wind and a foot of snow. That tin shed at Kilmarnock would simply never have been approved.

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Wrong again - I think it has no place in football ( and anyone believing in religion is an idiot - especially folks that call themselves Protestant that don’t even go to church) - but my wife is from a strong PUL family and background - I just disagree with them - no biggie it’s what adults do. 

Think you just fucked your previous inclusivity premise.

2 hours ago, They Gnu said:

I worked in construction, most of my career was down south so I’m unfamiliar with Scottish building regs but down here when you submit an application it has to include structural calcs, these allow for high wind and a foot of snow. That tin shed at Kilmarnock would simply never have been approved.

The building reg's are different, with Scotland's in general more stringent than down south, but the approvals process not too dissimilar. In Scotland a building warrant is needed whereas down south a building control approval is needed.

To secure approval of either, plans, designs, calc's are needed commensurate with the scope of work. Not all work requires building warrant or building control approval. There are scedules as to what applies and what doesn't.  A disabled shelter does and a sensitive area as it is there to protect them, from weather, evacuation in an emergency, including fire and so on.

IMO it should never been given a building warrant in the first place and on subsequent statutory inspections an improvement or prohibition notice issued. If building control hadn't picked this up initially, the Fire Service in particular should have would have picked this up, as they principally look at fire controls and emergency evacuation, and obviouly the disabled shelter is smack bang in the middle should an evacuation onto the pitch is needed. There are also HSE inspections who also wouldn't have or shouldn't have missed this.

They obviously have good relations with their local authorities. We have heard murmerings of safety issues at the stadium and if the shelter was one of them, it should have been closed off until remedial works completed.

Someone fucked up.

It will all go quiet as no authority will want to publicise their fuck up in their failure to enforce regulations.

Unless the shelter has been remedied, I would expect them to be closed off at their next home game.

14 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

The building reg's are different, with Scotland's in general more stringent than down south, but the approvals process not too dissimilar. In Scotland a building warrant is needed whereas down south a building control approval is needed.

To secure approval of either, plans, designs, calc's are needed commensurate with the scope of work. Not all work requires building warrant or building control approval. There are scedules as to what applies and what doesn't.  A disabled shelter does and a sensitive area as it is there to protect them, from weather, evacuation in an emergency, including fire and so on.

IMO it should never been given a building warrant in the first place and on subsequent statutory inspections an improvement or prohibition notice issued. If building control hadn't picked this up initially, the Fire Service in particular should have would have picked this up, as they principally look at fire controls and emergency evacuation, and obviouly the disabled shelter is smack bang in the middle should an evacuation onto the pitch is needed. There are also HSE inspections who also wouldn't have or shouldn't have missed this.

They obviously have good relations with their local authorities. We have heard murmerings of safety issues at the stadium and if the shelter was one of them, it should have been closed off until remedial works completed.

Someone fucked up.

It will all go quiet as no authority will want to publicise their fuck up in their failure to enforce regulations.

Unless the shelter has been remedied, I would expect them to be closed off at their next home game.

It's entirely possible Kilmarnock didn't inform Ayrshire Council of the existence of this structure. They possibly deemed it as not part of the Rugby park infrastructure.

As is the norm with health and safety matters when the shit hits the fan it's a case of hunt the guilty.

15 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Guy is a fuckin idiot and a taig , should have been kicked off here years ago.......

I agree with virtually nothing that BP9 says on here but, having met him at games I can guarantee that he isn't a taig in any way.

He has gone above and beyond for the RM fund and doesn't bring his political views to the game, as opposed to his ramblings on here.

He is wrong on so many levels about this incident and I utterly abhor his political stance but there is no doubt about his football allegiance.

Unpopular opinion here but.....

Apart from the few lies ( reason for gate being forced open, and that the anti catholic songs were happening "non stop") and half truths, and the language used ( half wits etc), he actually makes some good points.  He brings up the idiocy of our fans dancing on the disabled shelter. The idiocy of the tarrier pitch invasion and how it could have led to serious injury  and the outright dangerous pitch invasion by Hibs. These are all fair points, although delivered in the wrong tone. The fans shouldn't be on the pitch during the game. or at all even.   

He highlights the smoke bombs and flares, which need to be stamped out. 

He is reasonably even handed with his opinions on our songbooks, even if you disagree with him, which most of us will. Still think we should all be left to sing wtf we want.

4 hours ago, gogzy said:

Apart from the few lies ( reason for gate being forced open, and that the anti catholic songs were happening "non stop") and half truths, and the language used ( half wits etc), he actually makes some good points.  He brings up the idiocy of our fans dancing on the disabled shelter. The idiocy of the tarrier pitch invasion and how it could have led to serious injury  and the outright dangerous pitch invasion by Hibs. These are all fair points, although delivered in the wrong tone. The fans shouldn't be on the pitch during the game. or at all even.   

He is reasonably even handed with his opinions on our songbooks, even if you disagree with him, which most of us will. Still think we should all be left to sing wtf we want.

Let’s see if he’s as appalled by the ira songs at Motherwell yesterday. like you say it doesn’t bother me in the slightest what they sing as I’d be a hypocrite, but I’ll be interested to see if there’s the same faux outrage to what was very clear from them. My instinct says there will be nothing said about it. 

10 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Let’s see if he’s as appalled by the ira songs at Motherwell yesterday. like you say it doesn’t bother me in the slightest what they sing as I’d be a hypocrite, but I’ll be interested to see if there’s the same faux outrage to what was very clear from them. My instinct says there will be nothing said about it. 

What we will get till about 4.50pm this afternoon is the taig vow of silence on everything to do with the Scum, and then all hell will break loose about everything that happens at Ibrox or didn't happen at Ibrox, so they will just make it up and spin it as the truth. 

1 hour ago, bluedart1952 said:

What we will get till about 4.50pm this afternoon is the taig vow of silence on everything to do with the Scum, and then all hell will break loose about everything that happens at Ibrox or didn't happen at Ibrox, so they will just make it up and spin it as the truth. 

You're wrong mate, all you have to do is look at this mornings news and newspaper headlines proclaiming their disgust at yesterday's IRAoke :whistle:

Certainly not using column inches to make light of the jolly craicsters and their songbook..

"A celtic fan had social media in stitches after hijacking the tannoy system of a bath showroom - to stick on Hoops songs." -evening times.

9 hours ago, gogzy said:

42DBFD05-E597-4FF0-9CFA-16EEEEBE10A9.gif

On 10/08/2019 at 07:42, Bluepeter9 said:

You don't know your Bible mate if you think going to church defines Christianity