Gaffers reaction

mrmojorisin

Just now, King Jela said:

Perfect team selection and tactics. The fucking gaffer ❤️

He got it completely spot on tonight. Maybe more intriguing than eyebrow-raising lineup, but he got it spot on. Team did their bit thereafter. Clinical in every sense in front of goal.

The Buffalo was a joy to watch tonight...back to his best based on tonight’s showing. When the boy plays, he plays. Strong running and ghosting by players, holding the ball up, bringing others into play, scoring with his head, playing key passes with his feet. My MOTM but I don’t grudge Andy Little giving it to Jordan Jones as he was also superb and put in a lot of yards getting us up the park quickly tonight. Hopefully exciting times ahead again this season.

2 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

The Buffalo was a joy to watch tonight...back to his best based on tonight’s showing. When the boy plays, he plays. Strong running and ghosting by players, holding the ball up, bringing others into play, scoring with his head, playing key passes with his feet. My MOTM but I don’t grudge Andy Little giving it to Jordan Jones as he was also superb and put in a lot of yards getting us up the park quickly tonight. Hopefully exciting times ahead again this season.

I do Irish fucker 😂 - Buffalo by a mile

3 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Quite simply Stevie G is the man, love his attitude, desire, loyalty and commitment to our club and the way he speaks is fantastic and how a Rangers manager should be speaking.

Commanding with respect and purpose.

Yeah, such a cool and highly respected guy to have as  Manager.

So grateful that mcinnes bottled it. We could be firing the ball  70 yards to curtis main and some other big hammer thrower. 

As it is we've brought in  class acts like Aribo to add to existing quality Tav, big buff etc.  still a work in progress but improving each transfer window