*****The Official Rangers V Hibs Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, IvanIPFT said:

I'll stick a stream up again today on ok.ru

I know a few of you want Twitch for easy sync to your console, but Twitch streams are shut down too easily at the moment.

However, there's an app available for some Smart TV's (OK Video), I've tested a stream with some twitter followers and it worked fine on their Samsung and LG TV's.

I stream privately, so there's a small workaround before the stream will appear on your TV - you can DM me before kick off if you need this info.

Failing this, you can always use an HDMI cable, or find the xbox app.

A very big thanks for you efforts, Ivan 

Come on Rangers, Into this mob.

Fucking hate Hibs, always makes me laugh that their biggest season in recent memory was finishing second in the Scottish Championship. Genuinely thought they were a big club for 'competing' with us or that title.

Love the team selection, Glad Flanno is Left back and not Barisic

All together now the cry was no surrender 

#MidWalesLoyal

:UK:

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Screenshot_20190811-141918_Twitter.thumb.jpg.d8bfc863aff8b582f355d560d7ec041d.jpg

Gonna get the subway back home, disgusting behaviour.

🙈 anyone that sees that flag burn it.  Don’t give a fuck about gay people, but these rainbow flags are embarrassing. 

21 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I suppose the only thing you can say to that is hibs if their struggling will be bringing on shite with their subs, if we’re struggling we’ll be bring on Morelos and Arfield.

Arfield does look like he needs a wee break as well.

How old are you guys? Gie it a bye. It's a fucking flag. People are quick to talk about supporting mental health e.g Waghorn but happy not to include people of different sexualities supporting us.
I wonder how your ignorance affects their mental health.
I'll never understand that mentality.

Cue someone calling me gay as if it's an insult....

9 minutes ago, GOAT said:

🙈 anyone that sees that flag burn it.  Don’t give a fuck about gay people, but these rainbow flags are embarrassing. 

13 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Screenshot_20190811-141918_Twitter.thumb.jpg.d8bfc863aff8b582f355d560d7ec041d.jpg

Gonna get the subway back home, disgusting behaviour.

How old are you guys? Gie it a bye. It's a fucking flag. People are quick to talk about supporting mental health e.g Waghorn but happy not to include people of different sexualities supporting us.

Just now, EwanGers72 said:

Are you gay?

1 minute ago, EwanGers72 said:

Poof

1 minute ago, EwanGers72 said:

I don't support rights for groups,any group

Individuals rights is the way to deal with this shite

Has Flanagan ever made a consistent contribution to creating goals?    No?  Why then is he playing in a home game I wonder.  Starts to look like Barasic has dropped right out of favour.  Wonder if he is heading for a transfer out hence being rested to avoid risk of injury otherwise how come he ranks so far down the selection order that Flanagan gets the nod for first team home games.    There is no goal threat on the LHS from Flanagan as far as I'm concerned.    If he then fucks up in his defensive duties then its bound to be question time over why he was picked for a home 'must win' game.

As for playing 'head down and run at 'em' Jones in a game where space is going to be tight.   That's a mystery to me.   Of course he'll go on to play a blinder, score a goal and make some other goals.    I'd see the idea of playing him away from home at Hibs where there may be more space as the onus is on Hibs to try to come forward but at Ibrox where they may sit deep and hit on the break then I don't see that Jones would be an effective player for us.

As for Defoe instead of Morelos, could Defoe not have been given the striker role during the week against the Danes where we have a very healthy lead already.   Today is about needing to get 3 points and Morelos is, to my mind, likely to be far better at ruffling up the Hibs defence and getting goal scoring chances      This game should be about first things first ie get 3 points and worry about rotation in other less demanding games.   Hibs are bound to be delighted they are not to face Morelos. 

Archived