*****The Official Rangers V Hibs Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Big AL clearly turned on at HT..

Is game won at HT?

We were tremendous especially JJ, but we were 1 goal up at break and second best in 2nd half till sending off, what game were you all watching?

5 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Not talking about what should have been after 30 mins, I’m talking about where we were after 55

Ok...still not struggling? 

Hibs had a decent spell 5 mins either side of half time but even in that time all they could "create" was a chance from a set piece. 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Ok...still not struggling? 

Hibs had a decent spell 5 mins either side of half time but even in that time all they could "create" was a chance from a set piece. 

Pining I’m making is that only changed after sending off, do you disagree?

5 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Pining I’m making is that only changed after sending off, do you disagree?

I disagree tbh.

I thought we were controlling the game completely, even before the sending off. 

Hibs were maybe seeing a lot of possession in the defence/midfield but they were doing fuck all with it because we kept pressing them.

We looked fitter than them all over the park and they looked knackered even before the sending off, imo.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

I disagree tbh.

Hibs were maybe seeing a lot of possession in the defence/midfield but they were doing fuck all with it because we kept pressing them.

We looked fitter than them all over the park and they looked knackered even before the sending off, imo.

This

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

I disagree tbh.

Fair enough mate, I have no issue with that.

The way I saw it, we were destroying them, let them back into it and we didn’t regain control of the game until it went to 11 v 10.

I think we were tremendous in much of the game, but that didn’t reflect in the score until we had the man advantage.

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Can’t wait to hear the negativity from a 6-1 win

I’m not being negative in the slightest mate, indeed if you can show me another negative post I’ve made then carry on. Don’t make out I’m one of that brigade because I was concerned at points in today’s game.

I don’t even participate I match day thread for that very reason. 

Archived