Flanagan

jbm26896

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

He offered fuck all going forward tonight and both goals came from his side. At this stage I'm not blaming him for the goals conceded but would like to see them again. Halliday IMO is perfectly good enough to win 55 as the first pick LB this season.

Gave jones the freedom to constantly be on the attack , didn’t need to go forward tonight 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I love Halliday I really do, but you people are ruining my evening 

Mate was just thinking. We won a league title with Ricky Foster at full-back. Halliday is good enough to play and makes others play better in the bigger games with his attitude.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Jack got beat easily out wide for the first, nothing to do with Flanagan. 

We win fuck all if Halliday is first choice.

I did say for now I'm not blaming him but would definitely like to see the goals again. Both did come from the left.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Mate was just thinking. We won a league title with Ricky Foster at full-back. Halliday is good enough to play and makes others play better in the bigger games with his attitude.

I'd love it if we win it with Halliday, believe me I would

I would really like us to have a solid LB by the end of the window though so I could be comfortable knowing Halliday was our back up to that player more than capable of doing a job

1 minute ago, TMB said:

This was on Sunday against Kilmarnock:

gif.thumb.gif.0dde63ebe9418241460bcb8e6d30e851.gif

Then there's the cross he put in for Jack's goal against St.Joseph's.

Are you ignoring the amount of opportunities he has to put balls in or the amount of piss poor crosses he does put in?

Btw that cross has fuck all pace and requires the attacking player to put all the force behind it 

Are you ignoring the amount of opportunities he has to put balls in or the amount of piss poor crosses he does put in?

Btw that cross has fuck all pace and requires the attacking player to put all the force behind it 

Cedrick said - "Barisic last put a good ball in against Villarreal almost a year ago".  I'm just showing up for the lies it is by providing that gif.  

BTW, the ball is put on a plate for Ojo just outside the 6 yard box he should be putting it in the net.

Just now, TMB said:

Cedrick said - "Barisic last put a good ball in against Villarreal almost a year ago".  I'm just showing up for the lies it is by providing that gif.  

There's no pace behind it though

I'm not saying it's been that long since he put a good ball in but it's a complete lie that his main asset in a game is his delivery. He offers basically nothing every time he plays 

1 minute ago, TMB said:

This was on Sunday against Kilmarnock:

gif.thumb.gif.0dde63ebe9418241460bcb8e6d30e851.gif

Then there's the cross he put in for Jack's goal against St.Joseph's.

Forgot bout st Joseph’s 😂,He’s shite mate , he’d been punted like grezda for me , he’s done no more than him , I’d have signed him to last August but he’s been terrible , can’t trust him unless it’s home to Auchterarder swifts so what’s the point 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm not saying it's been that long since he put a good ball in but it's a complete lie that his main asset in a game is his delivery. He offers basically nothing every time he plays 

Barasic's  delivery is over rated. Can Flanagan swing in a ball with his left foot? No. Can Jon boot a guy in the air that he causes him to be no trouble again? Yes. Can Borna? No. 

Starting left back against Hibs - Jon Flanagan, it's that simple. I thought Borna would be a great player, I no longer think that.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Barasic's  delivery is over rated. Can Flanagan swing in a ball with his left foot? No. Can Jon boot a guy in the air that he causes him to be no trouble again? Yes. Can Borna? No. 

Starting left back against Hibs - Jon Flanagan, it's that simple. I thought Borna would be a great player, I no longer think that.

Halliday for me, while we find someone that can start on a regular basis.

I want Flanagan as a 3rd choice and I want Barisic sold on

If Barisic offered nothing why the fuck would Steven Gerrard be playing him?  It's nonsense.  

Tonights game was more open so there was space for Jones to run in to.  Against SPFL opposition (like Kilmarnock) who sit back and form 'a block' that wont be the case and more offensive wingbacks are needed to stretch the opposition. Barisic creates goal scoring opportunities from his crossing and set-piece deliveries although I know many on here will never accept that.  I fully expect Barisic to start against Hibs at the weekend.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

If Barisic offered nothing why the fuck would Steven Gerrard be playing him?  It's nonsense.  

Tonights game was more open so there was space for Jones to run in to.  Against SPFL opposition (like Kilmarnock) who sit back and form 'a block' that wont be the case and more offensive wingbacks are needed to stretch the opposition. Barisic creates goal scoring opportunities from his crossing and set-piece deliveries although I know many on here will never accept that.  I fully expect Barisic to start against Hibs at the weekend.

:lol:

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Halliday for me, while we find someone that can start on a regular basis.

I want Flanagan as a 3rd choice and I want Barisic sold on

I don't have a problem with Halliday but Flanagan has more pedigree.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Can Flanagan swing in a ball with his left foot? No.

Flanagan offers nothing in the final third at all and against Hibs we'll dominate possession and look to stretch them at the back.  We don't need Flanagan for that game.  I expect Barisic will play against Hibs, and Flanagan brought back in for the return leg against FC Midtjylland.