Ryan Jack

King Jela

31 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Before the season started I thought it would be Jack dropping to the bench for Aribo Kamara and Davis but really, he deserves to start ahead of both Kamara and Davis

Everyone loves a bargain, but Kamara gives the ball away far too much.  Mostly when he's not even under pressure...

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Jack at certain points during the game was our best player tonight but I personally couldn’t pick out a motm, too many good performances for me.

Imo, it was Morelos, one goal, two assists but Flanagan was my unsung hero. Jones played well as did Tav ( first time this season ).  Jack did what Jack does, unspectacular but so effective. Our version minor of a Macherano.

2 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Everyone loves a bargain, but Kamara gives the ball away far too much.  Mostly when he's not even under pressure...

For every time Kamara gives the ball away ( and he does ) he intercepts twice as much. Like Jack, his work is unappreciated. That is why we have Aribo and Arfield. It takes two types to be successful. Jack & Kamara every day of the week for me.

42 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Imo, it was Morelos, one goal, two assists but Flanagan was my unsung hero. Jones played well as did Tav ( first time this season ).  Jack did what Jack does, unspectacular but so effective. Our version minor of a Macherano.

Wouldn’t dispute anything you’ve said other than the “first time this season” comment about tav, him and Morelos were head and shoulders our 2 best players last year and he will be among/if not our best player again this year aswell 

he’s started slowly this year based on his own standards I’ll give you that but I’ve absolutely no doubt whatsoever he’ll be a major contributor again

Thought he was immense last night. 

Got alot of people out of trouble, took the ball in tight situations and I also love how he doesn't just look for the simple ball backwards or sidewards as much as he used to, started to add balls that break the lines to his game which allows the likes of Aribo and Arfield to get the ball in pockets of space. 

He carried our midfield last night and was the one organising the lines and directing the traffic when we didn't have the ball.

I love Kamara and Aribo but when we didn't have the ball, particularly second half, they were both caught walking too much. FCMs second goal was solely down to Jack getting caught covering their space when Kamara went walkabout and Aribo just strolled casually across the 18 yard box without pressing or challenging at all.