The gaffer

bluenoz

Our best signing in years. He made mistakes in his inaugural year but I see improvement in our coach this year.. Choosing Flanagan & Jones was balsy but it worked. If anyone knows about away ties in Europe its Gerrard. Morelos bullied players bigger than him tonight. The gaffer knows what he is doing. Tonight I'm booking a flight for Gandsk, tomorrow I will worry about beating Hibs.

Was skeptical when he came in because of how big the job is even for experienced managers.  Then he had to rebuild the squad as well. He has done a remarkable job, credit to him and whoever got him in. 

Done a fantastic job and you'd assume he will only get better. Hoping he will be here for many, many years. 

5 minutes ago, bluenose48 said:

A class act. The way he jumped around for the goals shows he gets us.

His whole management team have been brilliant. Here comes 55.

His calm demeanour to the fourth goal told me it was game set and match.

He definitely doesn't look like he just starting his 2nd season as a manager, Even last season he threw in the odd surprise selection that proved a game changer. 

Oh and he's even the still the best player in Scotland right now, The way he trapped the ball on the touchline on Sunday at Killie was absolute class. Arms crossed never flinched 

5 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Roll on the 1-1 draw melt down on Sunday

😂 Been thinking the exact same myself so I'm savouring every minute just now. 

A poor result Sunday will see legends becomes unfit to wear the Jersey and folk fighting over who's driving the duds to the airport 😂

43 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Considering he’s rummaging around in the bargain bin, his transfer record isn’t too shabby either.  1 definite dud in Grezda, 1 probable dud in Barisic and a punt on Lafferty who did actually look the business when he played for Hearts.

Eejaria had the talent but lacked the mentality.

Thats not too bad considering he’s signed 23 players in 14 months.