Now tv Sky Sports season ticket heads up.

pcbear

18 minutes ago, pcbear said:

199 for 10 months instead of 339 if you pay monthly, all sports channels, not exactly Bears Den material but might interest some, I found it on tech radar,

How do u get this mate? U need to enter a code or something?

Just now, Duncn said:

How do u get this mate? U need to enter a code or something?

Im shite with links but google techradar sky sports deals, you are on your own then, I pay 33.99 a month so I was already on the system as an existing customer so I just clicked the get it now and that was job done, it expires 26th August so you have plenty time to fuck about .

20 hours ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

That work ok? Was thinking about buying a few

it works but don't buy a few.

it's a promo code so you can only use them once per account. if you buy more than one you would need to create a whole new account to use another code. i got one last week so if i were to buy another today then it wouldn't work. 

1 hour ago, BillyG91 said:

it works but don't buy a few.

it's a promo code so you can only use them once per account. if you buy more than one you would need to create a whole new account to use another code. i got one last week so if i were to buy another today then it wouldn't work. 

Cheers for tht. Unfortunately price has since gone up anyway 

5 hours ago, islanderbear84 said:

Is it on a box or through fire stick? Ive got one on the fire stick recently but the premier sports and gers tv channels are pretty ropey. Sky sports and bt arent so bad.

i have both a zgemma h2 box in my living room and a firestick in the bedroom, both are stable very rarely buffer or freeze. 

15 minutes ago, Rangerswuls said:

i have both a zgemma h2 box in my living room and a firestick in the bedroom, both are stable very rarely buffer or freeze. 

I've a zgemma from the  card sharing days. Currently have IPTV on firestick, what's involved on loading it onto zgemma?