Jack - magnificent today

Sparkle

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Continued with the good work he has been delivering on a regular basis. Yes he is not going to play the killer pass regularly, something that people appear to believe is his role in the team. His game is about being in the right place to break up play and get back possession asap. There is no-one currently in this tin pot league who can match him on his day, obviously with this said, he will be a guarantee starter for the national team!!:mutley: 

Best Scottish midfielder in the league atm. 

I know we don't want our players playing for Scotland but if hes no in the next squad we should demand answers as to why.

Then make it known that all Rangers players in all Scotland squads will be unavailable for selection from here on.

12 hours ago, voltago said:

Notice he has been trying to add long shots to his game and hopefully soon they will click and start scoring a few. Think that’s the gaffers influence.

It seems like he's had more shots so far this season than in the total of all his games played for us up til now. Definitely seems like the manager has told him to have a go more often. 

He was superb yesterday and often goes unrecognised because he's doing all the background stuff in covering and breaking up play 

14 hours ago, voltago said:

Notice he has been trying to add long shots to his game and hopefully soon they will click and start scoring a few. Think that’s the gaffers influence.

Noticed this too, such a pleasant change to see our midfielders willing to have a dig from outside the box.

Long may it continue. Our first goal yesterday came from a rebound from someone having a crack from distance. 

Team is looking good all over, hopefully we will just get better and better as the season progresses. 

Watch the hatred get ramped up to fuck (if it hasn't already) the more successful we become on the park. :UK:

15 hours ago, BillStruthBear said:

People wax lyrical about Aribo but for me Jack is our best and most important midfielder when he’s on his game, as he was today. Davis quality too, again.

They all compliment each other excellently.

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I know we don't want our players playing for Scotland but if hes no in the next squad we should demand answers as to why.

Then make it known that all Rangers players in all Scotland squads will be unavailable for selection from here on.

I think Jack will be good enough to be a named in the squad but maybe not the first XI because of the competition.

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I think we all know that the bitter little alky will never willingly pick Rangers players

5 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Always rated him and so has Gerrard.

I remember Gerrard said he was "jealous" of his performance away at Aberdeen last season.

The gaffer knows a thing or two about being a midfielder so it was high praise back then and look how much he has improved since then!

I think it was his appearance in an early European game rather than a game against Aberdeen but yeah, it’s been obvious since that point that Gerrard thinks very highly of him.

21 hours ago, BillStruthBear said:

People wax lyrical about Aribo but for me Jack is our best and most important midfielder when he’s on his game, as he was today. Davis quality too, again.

Gerrard. 

Incredible midfielder. Top 5-7 players of his day in the world in his position. 

If he says Ryan Jack is a good player, and plays him in every big game we play, I don’t doubt him.

he will know more than every cunt here together on this forum about midfielders playing the game. 

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Callum MacGregor is the best Scottish midfielder in the league and it pains me to say that but he is an excellent footballer 

he also has the look of somebody who rapes weans though so swings & roundabouts 

He's been a good midfielder since he signed, in first season he was the Refs whipping boy just like Morelos last year. 

Then he got that injury that kept him out most of the season. Towards the end of that season the whole team faded and for some reason even though he wasn't playing was dragged into the failure group. 

He is flourishing now and we are lucky to have such a group in midfield. 

7 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Callum MacGregor is the best Scottish midfielder in the league and it pains me to say that but he is an excellent footballer 

I thought highly of your opinions on RM until today:lol: disappointed in you and those that like your post ffs lads

If you're a central midfielder and you can't learn and improve under a management team of Steven Gerrard and Gary McAllister then there's no hope for you.

The potential was always there in Ryan Jack but it's only now manifesting from potential into a real international class player.

And to think he cant get a look in with the bitter wee alky taig and his SFA XI.....

On 12/08/2019 at 18:31, psb07158 said:

Callum McGregor is nothing but a dirty wee turn coat bastard whos own family is ashamed of him.

Archived