*****The Official Rangers v FC Midtjylland Thread*****

RangersMedia

2 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

As arse clenching as that would be, and let’s hope it doesn’t, I could almost see it happening.  The Danes have nothing to lose so will throw the kitchen sink, and all the fucking units, at us.

I hope they do just that rather than see 10 behind the ball. If they open up and attack, we could end up with a barrowload. At least they are not a bunch of hammer throwers.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

I hope they do just that rather than see 10 behind the ball. If they open up and attack, we could end up with a barrowload. At least they are not a bunch of hammer throwers.

Agreed mate. I don’t actually think that will be the score, but wouldn’t surprised. My money’s on 2-1 to the bears.

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Going tonight. Last minute ticket. Can't wait. 

:thumbup:

I hope we get as good a crowd as possible and get an early goal. 

My only concern on nights like this, with 4 away goals in the bag, is getting someone sent off, if we keep 11 men on the pitch we should do the job.

Just get this done Rangers please. 

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

:thumbup:

I hope we get as good a crowd as possible and get an early goal. 

My only concern on nights like this, with 4 away goals in the bag, is getting someone sent off, if we keep 11 men on the pitch we should do the job.

Just get this done Rangers please. 

What! Are we getting a Scottish referee? 😀

3 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

What! Are we getting a Scottish referee? 😀

:happy:

I am just a little concerned everyone seems to think it is already done and dusted and I also think it should be mate, but you never really know until the fat mamma sings and I hate tempting fate. 

Bit late but for those wanting links to non tv games I'm pretty sure that Rangers TV do month, 3 months and 6 months as subscriptions too which considering the cost for each game as you go would still be a good deal. Every friendly and all the qualifiers would have cost about 60 quid so far bought individually so probably worth it. 

That said there should be a discount for season ticket holders with this as well. We really do need to up our marketing. 

Just now, GersInCanada said:

They are not shite. Did you watch the first leg ?

Work to be done but I am sure we will do it.

Yes. First 20 min's we let them play to suss them out, then battered them to 3 nil, had a wobble conceded 2 n then battered them again. 

At Ibrox id be raging if they fucked us 3-1 n anycunt saying anything different is mental 

Archived